More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 0hffe 0hffe

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

[The Journal]

The Journal:

Looks like a regular diary/notebook. Opening the book reveals that the pages are dated, with the first page of the book always being tomorrow.

Whatever is written in on a particular day will inevitably happen, though the journal may take some liberties with how the described events come to pass.

The top of the page contains a NAME: field. If this is filled in, then anything written will apply from the named persons POV.

For example, this means that adding someones name at the top of the page and writing ''Today I discovered just how much I love huge boobs'' then something will happen to them that day that will cause them to love huge boobs.

Whether that is something as relatively normal as an unexpected sexual encounter, or something as smut-fiction worthy as accidentally running into a bimbo with mind controlling boobs or even suddenly sprouting their own pair of huge boobs, the Journal will alter whatever it deems necessary in order for the written events to happen.

Each day, the current page will disappear, making it impossible to change anything on the page once the day has begun.

Who's gettin' it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)