More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 69Sage96 69Sage96

What's next?

[Story Information]

Hi! I just want to give you guys some information about me and my story. Velsia is one of the first stories I have posted online and is my first CYOA. I am still a beginner when it comes to writing stories, my only actual writing experience was in college and it was journalistic writing. If you guys notice any errors or clarity issues, please let me know, but also let me know of things that you enjoy about my writing. I want to get better.

I plan on writing Velsia for a while, even if I turn out to be a horrible writer, at least it's good practice! I plan on adding a lot of different fetishes into the book, but I will not be writing NTR. It's just not my thing. If someone wants to add NTR chapters, I might let them if the chapter is labeled. Just let me know what you want. If you have certain fetishes that you want written about, let me know! Maybe I'll add them in.

If you are interested in adding your own chapters, let me know before you write them. I have an idea of where I want the story to go so I would prefer to be on the same page before you write. I just don't want to waste your time. If you want to write before talking to me, that's fine too, I won't be upset! But don't be surprised if it isn't published.

Right now I plan on going down the "Seek Recruitment" branch for a bit, before diving into the other 2 branches. Also the "Relax" option will be written eventually, let me know if you want it sooner rather than later.

Anyway, thanks a lot for reading my story. I really appreciate it! <3 I want to have fun with this, I hope you guys will join me on this adventure!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)