More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheOptimisticDuck TheOptimisticDuck

What's next?

[SPECIAL:] Fuck Your Favorite Celebrity!

Hello again, my faithful fapping friends!

First, an announcement – I’M NOT DEAD! I’ve just been on a bit of a break, that’s all. And I’m back bearing gifts… namely, a brand-new story, which uses CHYOA’s customization options to do something fairly fucking rad.

CLICK HERE to go read it! (Yes, you can make this one all about Emma Watson too if you want. I’ve tested it, it’s fun.)

<IMAGE LOADING...>

Righty, that’s the housekeeping sorted. Onto the updates for this story!

As you might know if you’ve been following things for a while, I’ve repeatedly hinted that a sequel might be in the works. Well, it was then and it is now – with a fairly respectable number of chapters written and a ludicrous amount of planning done behind the scenes. The challenge with Ultimate Fantasies: Emma Watson is that the first story needed to stand on its own terms, with a satisfying ending – while also leaving the door open to future adventures. Plus there’s new conflicts, arcs, allies and enemies to consider... not to mention the constant need to keep the sex scenes feeling fun, fresh and original.

tl;dr – sequels are haaard, man. But we’re still alive and kicking, because writing this stuff satisfies me like few other pursuits. I’m not gonna give an ETA for the sequel, since it’ll inevitably whoosh right over my head, but I am working on it and I’ll post as soon as I’m happy that the story’s working. And, you know, once I’m sure you won’t have to wait too long between chapters – because let’s face it, friends, there’s nothing worse than a rudely interrupted wank.

On a more personal note…

Since I posted it last year, Ultimate Fantasies: Emma Watson has exploded beyond my wildest dreams. I figured I’d be happy if 50 people left a like – we’re up to over 5,000. 100 favorites would have put a shit-eating grin on my face – we just hit 650, and climbing. The story’s damn close to 1,000,000 views, and that’s all before I get into all the lovely people who’ve left nice messages in my inbox, or asked when the sequel’s coming out, or reached out to say that they don’t read much, but Ultimate Fantasies managed to hook them.

Thank you, seriously. All y’all. Means the world that you read something I wrote, and you liked it.

Okay, okay, enough already – go read the new story! (By the way, a special bonus for anyone who’s read this far: James and Emma might just make a little cameo in Ultimate Fantasies: Fuck Your Favorite Celebrity. Bonus points if you can spot them! x)

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)