More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MegaMarshmallow MegaMarshmallow

All they knew was that they must survive.

[P] Trixie, Female Tiefling Conartist

Trixie woke with a deep groan. Sunlight caress over her naked body. She dimly remembered last night. She had been partying with a traders caravan she had planned to swindle and rob from. A lot of dancing, drinking, a game of cards… betting gold… losing said game… more drinking… betting her clothes… losing again… even more drinking … betting dares and tributes… too much drinking… and then… nothing.

She picked herself up off the rough forest floor. She was still grasping tightly in her hand a familiar bottle from the night before. Taking a swig of it she tried to gain her barings. Alone. In a forest. No sign of anyone else or anything useful around her. And not a single stich on her naked body. But surely the caravan she was with last night must be just outside the treeline.

Yes, that must be it. Trixie had gotten drunk. Embarrassed herself beyond belief. And then wandered off slightly into the forest to sleep it off. It would be a funny moment to endear herself to the caravan before she robbed them of all their gold. "Hey! Anyone else awake!" She called out, stumbling off in whatever direction seemed right to her in the moment. Her hangover seemed to clear fast as she stepped out beyond the trees to find…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)