More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

Pick your poison:

[Original|Fantasy] A Meeting With a Natural Botanist

Alexion and Morgan made their way through the Malignant Forest, the former hero finally understanding the importance of armor, even if it was leather armor for now. As he pulled out one last bush from his side, his magical companion Morgan had pointed to a tower of sorts, at the edge of a cliff.

"And there lives my friend, Poppy Willows." As the terror of the Malignant Forest passed and turned to memory and the two recovered from their dash. Once the adrenaline rushed ended, there was a simple walk towards the abode, lead by a stone path in the dirt.

Poppies, lavenders, Daffodils, and more pumped out perfume-smelling odors in the air as the duo passed by. Morgan was visibly delighted, his leading pace suddenly slowing down for almost no reason, only to breathe in the air, letting Alexion take the lead from him.

Climbing a spiraling staircase of thick roots, there was a bubbling sound from above which grew louder and louder. Reaching the top, Alexion witnessed the owner in a similar getup as Morgan, complete with a monochromatic attire that consisted of a pointy hat, and a robe - but compared to Morgan, his was blue, with an accompanying set of leather armor underneath. Poppy Willows was simply naked, a fact made as she turned around, humming and dancing.

Her humming had stopped, eyes widened, and her jaw was unhinged, dropping the ladle that she held into the pot and ran towards Alexion with no hint of safety nor self-preservation. Grabbing the young man's hands, Poppy began introducing herself.

"A visitor, I haven't had one of you in years!" Examining the lanky and poorly-equipped Alexion, the lanky and poorly-equipped Alexion then examined the slender figure of Poppy Willows and how a tiny knot was the only thing that protected her modesty - which wasn't even enough to cover her bouncing breasts.

Morgan finally climbed, waving a hand to warn her in advance. For her part, Poppy released the young Alexion and awaited Morgan by the rails, accepting the embrace from him the moment he stepped foot on top of the abode.

"Oh Morgan how I've missed you." Spinning around, mimicking a ballroom dance, and even kept herself near Morgan's chest, Poppy once again turned her attention to Alexion, "So who's your companion?"

"Alexion, Alexion Blight." Escaping from her dancer-like grasp, Morgan took a step backward and composed himself properly, "He's looking for an adventure and I've agreed to one. Just oiling these bones before they're brittle."

Poppy, in turn, pinched his cheeks, "Oh but you're so young Morgan, at 34. I got some rejuvenating potions juice if you'd like."

"Thanks, but I'd rather exercise these aching muscles, make it feel like life's worth it." And with that, Poppy returned to her cooking, almost hurrying at the end of it. Before she continued, she pointed at logs arranged at a triangle, hollowed out to act like sofas with her ladle.

"You two sit down, I'm just finishing up some mushroom soup." Before Alexion could sit down, Morgan stopped him and whispered into his ear:

"Whatever you do, don't ask for sexual favors. We've been together for almost ten years, and the only time I asked her to sleep with me, there was urushiol up my ass and a poison ivy bush near me. At best, ask her for some flower blowjobs and she'll be more than happy."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)