More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

What's next?

[Prompt] Second Time's A Charm

Near the edge of a forest at night, a trio of adventurers removed their cloaks singed with burn marks, bloodied leather breastplates were removed, and clean cloth was being dried off in front of a fire. As they stripped most of their battle gear away, purple bruises and dried bloody wounds were everywhere on Morgan's torso, whereas Poppy and Alexion's damages were to a lesser extent - Alexion being the only one gaining a black eye, in contrast to everyone else.

With Morgan comfortably being half-naked, tending to his wounds became easier, but the sluggishness on Poppy's part seemed rather suspicious. Suspicious enough for the warlock warrior to notice and joke about, "You know Poppy, one of the reasons I'm shy about getting naked in front of you is that I'm afraid your eyes will pop out and stick to my chest."

And all he got was a chuckle from the novice adventurer, and said novice adventurer was given a glance by the only woman in the squad. Though he stopped immediately as soon as her dagger-like glare landed upon him, the breaking of eye contact was prompt as Poppy's focus returned to Morgan, "Well, I was thinking that, if I were to ever resort to cannibalism, I wondered if your abs could be made into buns for a quick side-dish."

Soon it was Morgan's turn to chuckle, and once Poppy had cleaned the last of his wounds, an uppercut was offered at his stomach, much to the fanciful delight of Morgan who had used such an opportune attack by retaliating with a bear hug and pulling themselves backward, from sitting on tree stumps and stools, and into the dirt.

With Poppy's slender figure, she managed to be on top and raise another fist above her head, only to have it caught mid-air and for Poppy to be turned over by Morgan. But before the man could think of any other attack, his chest was met by two boots... which caused him no harm.

Rather than continue the fight, Morgan stepped aside and Poppy sat afterward, and a chorus of chuckles and laughter came from the trio which eventually transitioned to an awkward silence. An intense sense of embarrassment befell the youngest adventurer as he witnessed his mentors attempt to avoid eye contact with one another, and remedied it by grabbing a nearby hatchet and making his venture known to the two of them.

"I'm going to go get some more firewood, if- if that's fine."

A quick nodding of the head came from Poppy, "Yes. Yes, yes! We'll be needing the fire to be alive the whole night," then she found the gall to turn to Morgan, "after all, this meathead thought it was a wise idea to earn a few more bruises."

And thus it was Morgan's turn, "I'm still waiting for them." Before getting a punch on the shoulders as a response, only to shrug it off with a chuckle. Poppy relented afterward.

The two watched as Alexion disappeared behind the trees, the darkness enveloping him eventually. But before they could get worried, a one-man orchestra featuring the ax at work began performing, and the two were left to distract themselves.

Poppy was the first to get off and return to her stool, stiff legs bending sideways rather than settling down backward. As for Morgan, he simply sat on his tree stump and waited for the tending of his wounds.

"I think I did a good job at the front," Poppy observed, her hands patting her knees parallel one after another, "so if you could be so kind and turn around."

"I would," Morgan patted his tree stump, "if this tree wasn't so large before it was hacked down."

With an annoyed sigh, Poppy's head stooped low, "Why can't you just turn around with your legs on the stump then?"

Pointing behind her, Poppy turned to see their bonfire, still burning strongly whilst Alexion's chopping could be heard in the background, "I'd rather you have a good look at what you're dealing with. Besides, did you find any trouble at the chest?"

"Oh alright," Standing up from her stool, Poppy stepped aside and Morgan accepted such invitation, having his back turned towards the fire. Strongly illuminated by the orange flame, Poppy observed how few bruises her companion had on his back, and so, began wrapping his torso with the long line of cloth they've had drying, "Really wished we bought some gauzes or bandages... but I suppose that there's not enough bandages in the world to hold you back from bashing your head each time someone draws their sword at you."

Looping the cloth around a number of times, Poppy finished by tying the end of the roll under the wraps.

Shooing Morgan away from the stool, it was Poppy's turn to be cleaned up.

Unabashed, the warlock continued to stare at Poppy as she removed the buttons of her tunic and had it hang from a rack, torso fully exposed and her breasts all-perked up before she dealt with her pantaloons and boots. Completely naked, she sat on the stool, facing the fire, and allowed Morgan to examine her.

Grabbing some healing balm with his two fingers, Morgan began spreading them on purple bruises over her chest. Heavy breathing from Poppy made the process difficult for the man, but kept continued to rub the healing balm over the few spots that she's garnered from their skirmishes.

Annoyed, Poppy had her eyes closed as she made something clear: "Can you spend at least fifteen seconds without ogling at my boobs, Morgan?"

"Poppy, I've seen your breasts enough times to jack off to them," Morgan admitted, "it's your breathing. Are you tense somehow?"

"Tense? No I'm not tense, botany taughtme howtonotbe tense, whyareyouaccusing m-"

"Poppy, calm down!" The two stopped at what they were doing and simply stared. An exasperated sigh came from the man as he put their lotion down, "You're not like this. Not when we first met, not when we parted ways, not when we've caught up. Just what in the Ten Hells has happened to you?"

Taking a deep breath, Poppy took a few seconds, biting her lips, and exhaling, "I don't know, Morgan. I absolutely don't know, but..." Fists knocked the sides of her head as, Morgan took a step back and simply watched, "Gah! I've seen you before- I've seen you fight before, Morgan, and we've fought together. But with Alexion... Alexion."

"What about the kid, Poppy?" The ax-chopping in the background grew louder but was simply ignored by the two.

"There's nothing wrong about Alexion. In fact, he feels like a son, and I think that's what's making things much more awkward." A red blush found itself forming under Poppy's nose, biting her lower lip as she continued, "You're not the same man that I met all those years ago, prancing about and 'sowing your oats' at the next princess we meet. And sure, your meatheadiness is still there, but there's now strategy rather than headlong luck."

"Poppy..." Morgan replied slowly, "what do you mean with all of this?"

"You've matured. And I can't believe it, almost every problem about you I once had, you're resolved it."

"Almost."

"What I'm saying is Morgan, is that..." Hyperventilating, Poppy the next few words out of her lungs, "bugger me... but I think, I think I'm in love."

Laughing at what she just said, Morgan knelt close to her and setting the healing balm down nearby, waiting until his partner stopped at her poor attempt of a joke, only to spill the words he meant to say once the laughter ended, "So all of this time, I managed to catch your attention."

"Botany had opened my eyes, Morgan. I'm no longer that flower girl you met at a town one day and took her around three different continents." Dreamily smiling at him, something inside the warlock knew that his partner was honest for all of his meatheadiness.

"But are you still willing to put poison ivy up my ass?" And there was a quick 'hmph' from her.

"Try me." With their faces nearing one another until one lounged at another's lips. Ogled tits meet ogled abs as the two companions tumbled on the ground once again, with Poppy eventually reigning on top.

Though he was only half-naked, having Morgan comply with the pulling off of his trousers(and boots but nobody ever mentions footwear) was easy, if not, happily compliant to have his pants peeled off.

Once he was as naked as she was, Poppy had examined the semi-hard shaft before gripping it with one hand, stroking from the tip to the stump of Morgan’s dick. As her companion rested his arms behind his head, the Botanist smirked as inches grew from her simple trick and continued going.

Finding the contemporary length adequate, Poppy soon devoured the tip and began bobbing her head, delving midway only to withdraw and repeat - all the while the base of the penis continued to be stimulated by a free hand that continued to stroke what remains of the shaft.

Expertly scanning the surface of the rod with her tongue, Poppy continued her venture by releasing her grip on her partner’s cock and deepthroating the appendage, lasting a number of seconds before pulling out. Morgan applauded such an act, much to her delight.

“Mind if I ask where you’d learn how to do that?” Staring dreamily at her partner, Poppy had her head rely on her hand and elbow to prop it up, while her other hand was preoccupied with wagging the moist shaft around.

“Have you forgotten that I had my own escapades before I met you?” A pinkie fingertip of hers recoiled to an edge of her smirk, “Besides, a few other Botanists showed me a couple of tricks.”

“And here I thought those bush-smoking vagrants were only good at doing nothing and pretending they’ve contributed to the world around them.” Poppy spat at Morgan’s crotch and stood up.

“That does it,” Poppy stood up and crossed her arms, spine and rear facing Morgan rather than the face, “you know that those ‘bush-smoking vagrants’ were the ones that helped me loosen up.”

“I will admit that some are better than others if personal experiences have anything to say. And I will admit, some of those kinds of bush-smoking vagrants are the kind of people that I like, after spending some time with them.” Shaking her head and let out an exasperated sigh.

“Now I know how you got laid all those years ago,” Bending over her rear, Poppy had looked between her legs to properly align her asshole to the tip of her companion’s dick, “it’s all pity sex. And I guess I’m now one of those stupid and clumsy princesses on your list. Minus the royalty.”

As she finally felt a prick be invited inside her, Poppy’s hips were gently guided by a pair of hands as she settled down, “You forgot to take the stupidity part.”

“So I’m just a clumsy princess then?” Morgan didn’t entertain that, and neither mentor dared to look at the other’s faces, as Poppy experienced Morgan’s cock inside her once more, but sober this time around.

Assisted with her descent and withdrawal, and the lubrication efforts a while ago, Poppy’s venture paid off as the operation went off smoothly, and though Morgan couldn’t see it, there was a ‘stupid smile’ on Poppy’s face which she attempted to suppress with a hand, alongside her moans, even biting down a finger for both their sake, knowing and hearing the ax-chopping in the forest.

Though lasting a few minutes, the two did shift positions and soon enough, both were lying on their sides. A hand groped one of Poppy’s breasts as she continued to muffle herself as Morgan pounded her.

Each time Morgan let loose and slipped out of his companion’s ass, he’d be back in the action in a moment’s notice, all thanks to Poppy’s efforts, slipping past a hand between her thighs before letting it fall limp to the side.

Finally, there was the jolt that both were familiar with. Reaching climax, Morgan slowed his pace, but there was no stopping the inevitable and yelled: “Where do you want it?”

“Wh- ah- Whatdo youmean wheredoI want it?” Poppy snapped back, “In. My. Ass. You idiot!”

Burying his crotch between Poppy’s asscheeks, Morgan deposited his load and let out a few grunts as he did so while Poppy finally let out a low moan under her breath, loud enough for her partner to hear at the very least.

As the night became eerily quiet, save for the crackling for the campfire and lumber-collection, the two panted with an arm over Poppy’s chest, “I guess we’re even.”

“Wha- What?”

“Check your ass, you Meathead, and tell me if there’s any poison ivy.”

“What the- How in the Ten Hells did you slip urushiol up my ass again?” And with a swipe of his hand, Morgan examined the contents between his asscheeks and found nothing but the disgusting smell of waste, “No… you just wanted me to smell my ass.”

Chuckling to her heart’s delight, Poppy pulled out of the position they found themselves in and knelt, “Well, I have an ass filled with semen. I think I’m going to get rid of it with a dip in the river.”

And Morgan sprung half of his body upwards, “You helped me with my climax, do you need any help with yours?”

In response, Poppy bent her knees and gave one of those dreamy expressions to her companion, “Aren’t you sweet? I didn’t even know you could give cunnilingus. But I’ll pass.”

With a kiss on the lip, much to Morgan’s disgust, Poppy headed to the river with a bounce to her steps, disappearing behind some bushes while Morgan busied himself in re-equipping his attire.

Noticing that the youngest of the trio was still missing, Morgan attempted to look for him, only to spot him observing the river with a handful of logs and branches, completely frozen. Before the older adventurer could ask as to what he was looking at, he spotted her.

Poppy splashing around the river, cheering, disappearing, and reappearing. Simply enjoying, and something about that made Morgan smile just before he approached Alexion, who continued to ignore him until he was reawakened by the gripping of his shoulder.

“Evening there Alexion,” and he looked over to his original companion, “can you believe I was lucky enough to have her tag along with me all those years ago?”

“Asking her to come and join us didn’t seem difficult.” And soon, the memories of the Florist that he met came back. Painful, bitter, and sweet memories. Now even Morgan was frozen, though unlike the young adventurer, he woke up from his train of thought.

“You wouldn’t have liked the old Poppy… but parts of me did.” Pulling the young Adventurer away, he almost caught the young man to trip from how mesmerized he was at the sight, “Also, did your mother never tell you that it’s rude to stare?”

Alternate title: Adventurers Get Wood

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)