More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EricW EricW

What could go wrong?

[Mind Control] They have an uninvited guest

Erics insistence on personally welcoming every guest to the wedding put him in a tough spot. On the one hand it was a gesture he was sure would be appreciated by most of his guests, but it also meant having to interact with a number of people he'd hoped to avoid. There were several uncles and cousins in both his family and June's who were unliked, there were also some questionable plus ones, and then there was Ben.

It didn't matter that they hadn't seen eachother since highschool, he picked that fat fuck out of the crowd long before the human shaped ball of grease and lard made its way to the front steps of the church. Eric was prepared to turn the pervert away. He wasn't invited, that much was certain, and no one in their right mind would have brought him as their plus one.

Ben's blubbery lips spread into a wide, yellow smile as he extended a hand of sausage fingers and unclipped nails to the groom.

"Don't be so glum, you should be happy to see me."

Erics scowl turned to a smile. He wasn't sure why he had been upset to see Ben. Yes, the man had been a creep and pervert in highschool, but that had been years earlier.

"Ben," Eric gave his meaty paw a firm shake. "I'm so happy to see you."

"Nice to see you too, Eric. It's been to long."

Erics gut churned from the feeling of touching that hand and saying those words. Still, his smile held. He was happy to be sickened to his stomach.

"I'm sorry we didn't send you an invitation. Who are you here with?"

"Oh, my main bitch brought me."

Ben motioned for a girl to come forward and join him. It took Eric a second to recognize her, but his jaw dropped when he did.

"Hey uncle Eric. Like, I hope it's okay that I brought my boyfriend. He and I are super cute together and I just want everyone to see that."

His niece, Sally, a shy and quiet girl of just barely eighteen, stood before him in eight inch stilettos and a skin tight dress of sheer black fabric. That she wore nothing underneath was obvious. All those at the front of the church stared in shock at the supple young body on full display before them.

"I- Sally, what-"

"Like, my name's Crystal now. Ben likes that more."

"There's nothing wrong with Crystals dress, is there?"

Every fibre of Eric's being fought to yell. To shout. To strike at the slob and save his innocent niece. His fists balled. His muscles trembled. The tendons in his jaw strained against themselves.

"No, nothing wrong at all. It's a lovely dress."

"Ugh, as if. It barely shows off my pussy and it makes my tits look flat."

"Don't worry babe," Ben grabbed the teens ass and led her into the building. "We'll get you a new dress when we get you your new tits. It'll be something really slutty."

Eric wanted to vomit. He instead smiled and welcomed his next guest.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)