More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by airwreck airwreck

Who do you follow?

[List of characters]

These are characters that have shown up in the various threads.

Dr. Ryan Carter, 30
Ryan got his doctorate from the archaeology graduate program at Harvard and was a field researcher and adjunct professor with Columbia University. Inspired as a child by the Indiana Jones movies, Ryan wanted to study the mysteries of ancient cultures. Even though the academia and field work of archaeology was no where as glamorous or exciting as the movies, he still loved his field. He has travelled around the world -- Northern Iraq, Syria, Egypt, India, Cambodia, Mexico, Peru, Honduras, Belize, Guatemala, and Greenland -- and speaks several languages -- English, French, Italian, Spanish, Latin, Arabic, Persian, Sumerian, and some Mandarin.

His parents, Doctors Edward and Catherine Carter, are astrophysicists at Columbia University. It is in their department where Ryan met his now ex-fiancée.

Despite the fact he stands at 6'3" tall and has movie star-rugged good looks he lost interest in women after his fiancée dumped him and concentrated on his career until he discovered an ancient tome that allowed him to summon a succubus.

As the master of a summoned succubus, Ryan received the profane gift of supernatural sexual stamina, allowing him to remain erect for a long time, even after multiple ejaculations.

Mā·ʾǎr Lîṣ / Marlissa (aka Samantha), immortal
Marlissa is a succubus, a demon of lust that prey and feed on men's weakness of the flesh. She feeds on mortals' life forces but also their sexual bodily fluids and energies. Her natural form is a six-feet tall redhead with pale skin, glowing green eyes, and large bat-like wings. But with her supernatural power of shapeshifting, she could appear to look like any female human of different height, weight, eye color, and skin color, but always beautiful. She also has the power to influence the minds of weak-willed people with words of suggestion.

Only Ryan knows her true demon name, which grants him power over her.

Dr. Edward Carter, 59
Ryan's father, Dr. Edward Carter is astrophysicist at Columbia University. He studied at Harvard University.

Dr. Catherine Carter, 57
Ryan's mother, Dr. Catherine Carter (née Addington) is astrophysicist at Columbia University. She studied at University of Cambridge under Professor Stephen Hawking.

Megan Carter, 27
Ryan's sister.

Dr. Madelaine Pryor, 29
Madelaine was Ryan's university girlfriend during their undergrad years, having met in his parents' department at Columbia University. They dated for many years before Ryan proposed to her but she eventually dumped him before their wedding.

Veronica Auberge, 24
Veronica is the daughter of a local New England millionaire. Although born with a silver spoon she is not spoiled and still hangs out with her childhood friend, Beth, and works at fashion boutique shop her father bought for her when her modelling career did not pan out. She still hopes to get into fashion design by selling some of her own clothing in her shop.

Elizabeth "Beth" Copper, 24
Beth is an elementary school teacher and the childhood friend of Veronica Auberge.

Emily Walters, 20
Emily works at a pub while going to university. She is a bit shy and naive around men.

Katie Crosby, 20
Katie is Emily's roommate and works at Veronica's boutique. She is a sex nymph and brings guys back to her place all the time much to the chagrin of her roommate.

Eva Iglesias, 26
Eva is a journalist for the local small town newspaper.

Connie, 19
Connie moved to the city to attend university with her high school friends from a small Midwest town. To make money on the side they took up stripping at The Pussy Lounge.

Valerie, 19
Valerie grew up in the same small Midwest town as Connie and Tiffany, working at her father's garage for many years as a teenager. Tired of the small town life and wanting to see the rest of the country she decided to move east with her girlfriends for college.

Tiffany, 19
Tiffany loved cock and the small town she and her friends grew up had a very small selection. At the first opportunity she left to go to university with a bigger selection of men. She naturally took up stripping at The Pussy Lounge with make extra money on the side having sex in the champagne rooms (why not get paid for something she loves?).

Grace, immortal
Grace is a Dynama, a high ranking angel, charged with watching over demons, devils, and other fiends and protect mortals from them. She is stationed in Manhattan. Her natural form is a slender six-foot-tall blonde with a large feathery wings.

Chiryn, immortal
Chiryn is a succubus, a demon of lust that prey and feed on men's weakness of the flesh. She feeds on mortals' life forces but also their sexual bodily fluids and energies. Her natural form is a six-feet tall Chinese woman with long black hair, pale skin, glowing brown eyes, and large bat-like wings.

Meridiana, immortal
Meridiana is a succubus, a demon of lust that prey and feed on men's weakness of the flesh. She feeds on mortals' life forces but also their sexual bodily fluids and energies. Her natural form is a six-feet tall Italian with shoulder-length auburn hair, olive skin, glowing brown eyes, and large bat-like wings.

Meerena, immortal
Meerena is a succubus, a demon of lust that prey and feed on men's weakness of the flesh. She feeds on mortals' life forces but also their sexual bodily fluids and energies. Her natural form is a six-feet tall Latina with wavy dark hair, tan skin, glowing hazel eyes, and large bat-like wings.

Saskia, immortal
Saskia is a succubus, a demon of lust that prey and feed on men's weakness of the flesh. She feeds on mortals' life forces but also their sexual bodily fluids and energies. Her natural form is a six-feet tall African woman with long flowing white hair that cascaded down to her thin waist, chestnut skin skin, glowing amber eyes, and large bat-like wings.


More characters to come.

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)