More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DenomZero DenomZero

Happy reading!

[Contributing]

If you are feeling like it, you can PM me before adding a chapter to get things straight with me, although just simply writing and sending it my way and letting me check out the finished thing is just perfectly fine too.


So, please follow the rules I list here as well as the site's general rules:

  1. Use 3rd person (she/he/they...)
  2. Use past tense (was, did, wanted...)
  3. Use as good of grammar as you can, so I do not have to fix too many obvious errors. I do not want to lie to myself and say I'm perfect at it, as I'm absolutely not, which is why you should not take too much stress from this.
  4. Keep the focus on bee-girls and bee-boys. I might allow other insect species or even humans to enter the story if you wish, but please keep the main focus on bees, thanks. (wasps, yellow jackets, bumblebees and such are considered as bees already, so be free to use them without any stress.)
  5. Follow the set up lore, but do not feel like you should have to get a degree on it. See the lore here.
  6. And seriously most importantly: have fun with it and include stuff you find sexy and fitting. This is a careless fun kind of story, so try to avoid very depressing ideas.

Write your chapter on any part of the story and I will personaly give you feedback on the said chapter. I wish you happy reading and insightful writing.

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)