More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by moonblack moonblack

What could go wrong?

[Cheating, Lesbian] A friendly visitor

June was about to check her hair and makeup once more when she was interrupted by a knock at the door.

“June, you there?” Came a familiar voice from outside.

“I'm here. Come in!” The bride replied as she turned away from the mirror.

The door opened and a familiar redhead in a beautiful white gown entered the dressing room. “Marie! I'm so happy to see you!” June exclaimed as she saw her friend, her mind immediately recalling a certain event from her her bachelorette party:

...June, wearing thigh-high stockings but otherwise naked, showing off her naked body for Marie...

...June laying on her back on the large king-sized bed, legs spread wide, the redhead eating her out...

...Marie on top of June, the two of them kissing, their large busts pressing together...

...June moaning like a slut as Marie fucked her with a large pink strap-on...

The sound of the door closing brought June back to the present as she realized she had gotten distracted by the memory and her face turned bright red. Thankfully it had been only for a moment.

“I'm happy to see you too, June!” Marie spoke as she turned around after closing the door. “You look incredible!” She added as she openly ogled the bride, her eyes going up and down before focusing on June's massive, pillowy G cups, barely contained by the revealing dress.

“You look wonderful as well, Marie! I love your dress!” Marie was "merely" an F-cup, but her tight gown emphasized her breasts and made them seem bigger. The redhead was wearing a necklace – a ruby on a thin golden chain, the precious gem nestled between her large boobs, serving to draw people's attention to them, no doubt intentionally. Marie's cleavage was only slightly smaller than June's own, further drawing attention to her chest.

“Like what you see?” Marie asked, smirking, and June realized she had been staring. “Uh... yes, very much so.” She admitted, her blush deepening.

“Happy to hear.” The redhead quipped, still smirking, as she reached the bride and pulled her into a tight hug, their large breasts pressing together. June returned it, only to yelp in surprise as Marie's hands moved lower and started groping her ass through her dress. “Mmmmhhmhmh!!!” Her attempt to protest, or at least say something, was interrupted by Marie kissing her passionately, the redhead's tongue quickly forcing its way inside June's mouth and starting to fence with her own.

The kiss was all it took to break the bride's feeble attempts at resistance. June's hands went to Marie's ass and began fondling it while she returned the kiss.

Eventually, after a minute of passionate kissing, the two busty women ran out of breath and had to stop.

“I can tell you enjoyed that as much as I did.” Marie smirked as she let go and pulled away. “I wonder if Sarah and Eric are having as much as fun as we are?”

“Wait, what? Sarah and Eric? What do you mean, Marie?” June frowned. Sarah was Eric's ex, a pretty blonde with barely-C-cup breasts that liked to brag how great she was at sucking cock. June and Eric had invited her to the wedding out of politeness.

“As I was coming to see you I heard something from a room and got curious. I checked and saw Sarah sucking Eric off.” Marie explained.

“Sucking him off? But she promised-”

“...To not have sex with him any more. A blowjob is not sex, so it doesn't count.” The redhead pointed out. Indeed, after Eric had broken up with her Sarah had made a promise to both him and June that she would no longer have sex with him. “Wanna see? I made a short video before leaving them to it. Or should we forget about them and move on to the reason I am here? You haven't forgotten your promise, have you, dear?” Marie asked and June's blush returned as she remembered the promise she had made after Marie had fucked her silly.

Look at the video or deal with the promise? Or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)