More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DenomZero DenomZero

Happy reading!

[Characters]

A thriving kingdom in the middle of a forgotten meadow, children of the mother tree live there, secure and happy. The beehive consists of female workers of various professions and often questionable sexual identity. To rule them a brood of their biological sisters, only stronger and bigger: the princesses, the daughter queens. And of course, the supreme ruler of the hive: The true Queen and her great attributes, both of physique and intellect.

Warning! Some spoilers will follow! Nothing plot related but much about the characters and their motives.

The Royal Family of The Hive

Queen Jubilee Apis XII

The great and wise oracle of all times. A legendary queen of great age and the parturient of thousands of bees. The semen queen, lady nuptial, the great one, and the list goes on. She dropped her wings after receiving a creampie from a staggering 70 drones and on the way back she had to be escorted by workers as the sheer amount of cum was so large. She had then given birth to numerous workers and seven beautiful daughter queens. With her ideology, her rule and the idyllic position the hive had grown to be feared even by dangerous wasps and other bigger threats.

Features: 320 cm* tall, J -cup breasts, the ideal body for an elderly queen, no wings, but was a great and powerful flyer in her time.


Lady Abigail Apis

The first-born daughter of the Queen and often regarded as the obvious choice for the heir of the throne. As the first-born and 100% pure-blooded bee she holds great pride in her positiation. Some rumors tell that she might not be actually interested to continue the legacy of the Queen but start a new hive all together. She has 15 drones of her own who she loves dearly and receives their semen on the regular. She has no favorites among her drones, but Bellamy, Beau and Fabio tend to take most of her attention.

Features: 220 cm* tall, E-cup breasts, top-notch body for a daughter queen (firm and lean, but also soft and round), large wings for powerful flying although her stamina lasts for only 20 minutes or so.


Lady Beatrice Apis

The second daughter the Queen and widely seen as the black sheep of the Queen's brood. As she's 50% wasp-blood she is widely disdained and the least suitable hair for the throne even when she's the next one on the line. She is an arrogant and traitorous bee in nature. Her publicly known goal is to rule the hive in the same way as her mother, while no one believes her. She has 12 drones while she is also the one who births the most. Some even say she tortures her drones while there's no evidence of that.

Features: 230 cm* tall, D-cup breasts, a bit too heavy for a wasp, but a lot fitter than any bee (lean and intimidating), strong thick wings for flying in the worst weather, a strong flyer.


Lady Rebecca Apis

The third, often forgotten daughter of the Queen. Born as the third one after two very ambitious sisters she has found it easier to not stand out. While intelligent and beautiful she has completely cut herself off of the social life of a bee and she excels at it as not even her mother cares. Rumors say that she had a bad experience with a drone once and that's why her four drones are often very quiet and troubled.

Features: 215 cm* tall, B-cup breasts, skinny and weak for a daughter queen, thin and delicate wings, does aerobatics on her spare time.


Lady Berkley Apis

Tougher of the twins, Berkley is the least impressed daughter of the Queen. She holds very anarchic beliefs and hates the fact that her love towards her sister is illegal in the current rule. Unlike her twin sister, she doesn't believe in drones rights and thinks that a life in servitude fits the inferior sex better. A rather cold and frustrated girl. Shares her drones with her sister and has six in total from which one Albert is her least favorite.

Features: 210 cm* tall, C-cup breasts, slim and fit (sharp curves, fitting of daughter queens), mediocre wings, mediocre flyer.


Lady Bexley Apis

More sympathetic of the twins, Bexley is the weakest mind of the queen's brood. She holds very anarchic beliefs and hates the fact that her love towards her sister is illegal in the current rule. Quite conditictory of her beliefs she loves drones just as much as she loves her twin sister. A rather airheaded and clumsy girl. Shares her drones with her sister and has six in total from which one she pities the weak and soft Albert.

Features: 210 cm* tall, C-cup breasts, slim and fit (sharp curves, fitting of daughter queens), mediocre wings, which she cares a lot of, mediocre flyer.


Lady Amber Apis

A very different daughter queen and looked down upon by the rest. Has a very chill lifestyle and does not wish for any power or rule over any workers. Some insist that she must be half bumblebee, but those comments are often regarded as slander and ignored. Amber likes to spend time alone playing video games, card games, reading fanfics from the internet and the color red. Is not sexually active. Has a single drone she sees more as a friend than a lover. His name is Bernard or just Bernie.

Features: 200 cm* tall, E-cup breasts, soft and unfitting body for a daughter queen, small and weak wings not fitting for long flights, a terrible flyer.


Lady Mabel Apis

The youngest daughter of the Queen's brood and has the status fitting of her. Tends to get bullied by her older sisters and has to keep up the illusion of a good and honest daughter for her mother. Despite this she's quite ambitious and recently very horny as well. Does not yet have a single drone of her own and still holds the belief that drones are just like workers and should be treated as such. Has grown in her puerility to accept both sexes as partners although still thinks of the Queen's rule as her belief. Wishes to start her own hive one day and accept such things as bisexuality.

Features: 220 cm*tall, C-cup breasts, lean and quite slim body (a racer's body, but in queen's proportions), light and powerful wings, a masterful flyer and arguably even the best from the whole hive.


* All quantities have been changed to give a little better idea of the bee-people compared to each-other, as their actual size is trivial.

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)