More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by Dishadey Dishadey

??????

She opens her eyes

"hello!" She exclaims in a soft voice after opening her eyes. A lady comes in running, "oh my god you're finally awake" she says. The lady was probably in her early 50s but wouldn't look like one, she was extremely beautiful. Aisha looked around, she was lying on a small bed, a blanket over her body. The lady explained how her door was knocked very late last night and she opened the door to find Aisha naked. She asked "what happened to you dear? Who did this?", And looked towards her hips. Aisha asks "what?", The lady pulls away the blanket slowly and it reveals a rusty metal rod between her legs, aisha couldn't move her legs, she started crying. The lady said "don't worry, I'm a doctor, i couldn't remove you cause you were , I'll help you now". She brought a bowl of hot water, antiseptic, towel etc. "It's gonna hurt" she says and pulls out the rod. Aisha gives out a spine chilling scream and pass out.

Aisha opens her eyes, the lady was sitting beside her. "Oh finally, dear god", Aisha asks "what happened?", The lady "it's been a whole day you've been , i lost all hope but..." Aisha looks down, the lady says "don't worry, it's gone and ive cleaned that area no need to worry now, btw I'm Naveena, and what's your name pretty girl?", "Aisha" she says. We'll Aisha you rest now we'll talk later.

A few days pass, Naveena took good care of Aisha, she was not able to walk properly so Naveena helped her in recovery. One day they were strolling around the backyard and Naveena was helping Aisha walk, they sat down and started chatting. Aisha said "look you've helped me so much, i owe you an explanation of what happened that night", Naveena said "no sweety i don't wanna know what horrible thing you've gone through, don't put yourself through it again, it was my duty to help you". "But i gotta tell you something" she said, "what?" Aisha asks. Naveena "tell me Aisha you have periods right?" Aisha nods, "and you've had unprotected sex? I mean have someone ever came inside you?" Aisha nods "but why's that important?" She asks?, Naveena asks " have you ever got pregnant?", Aisha says no. Naveena "while treating your wounds i found a extra tissue in your vagina that blocked all the sperms to enter your ovaries and get you pregnant, but it was damaged by the rod and i had to remove it, so now you can get pregnant, be aware" Aisha was shocked hearing this, she never asked herself why she didn't get pregnant, she thought maybe she was infertile. Naveena asks "tell me one thing where were you headed? And what was the hurry that you had to go there alone at night?", Aisha tells her "look you're the only person i think i can trust you, I'll tell you everything, let's go inside". She definitely didn't tell her everything but she told her about her mission of finding out the truth and identify of her father and the partner. Naveena was shocked by hearing those names. Aisha asked her why, she said " you're Abhishek's daughter?", Aisha "you knew them?" Naveena stands near the window and narrates "i was a senior doctor in a very reputed hospital in mumbai, alok, your father's parner was my patient, he looked like a good guy, we had an affair, i used to go to his office, we used to go to hotels, restaurants, i knew your father too. One day i get to know that he was married, i immediately told him to end our relationship as i didn't want to be a marriage breaker, but he didn't took it quiet well, i got fired from my job, my house had a stone attack at night and my parents suffered from a traffic accident the following weeks. I left the city and resorted here. But i knew him and his company well, i can help you", Aisha "but you've helped me enough, how can i ask you for more?", Naveena says "i got some old business left".

What will happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)