More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dishadey Dishadey

The Journey Begins

[CH-1] Somewhere in Bihar

2020:

A truck stops on the side of a highway somewhere in Bihar. Aisha jumps outta the truck. The middle aged punjabi driver and the teen helper waves her goodbye before driving off. Aisha smiles at them and a drop of some white sticky material drop from her lips to the top of her breast. She wipes her lips off with a tissue and starts walking on the untidy gravel road probably leading towards a village.

While walking on the dark and rusty road she thinks about that incident which made her life like this, running from place to place.

Five months earlier:

Aisha was chilling in her sofa watching some boring show while she gets a call from her dad (Abhishek atani a businessman tycoon) who went to a business meeting few days ago, pretty common stuff. Her father tells Aisha "princess! pack your bag, take some cash from the drawer and leave the house fast, you won't be able to withdraw cash from by accounts, just take whatevers in the house, break your SIM card and leave your phone, don't stay at one place for too long, I'll send help." And the call cuts, Aisha couldn't say a word to her father, she does whatever hey father told. Her cash got finished within the first 2 weeks so she had to manage other ways to pay her bills, not a problem tho she's experienced this way, and traveling from place to place is very adventurous for her.

2020:

She comes back to the real world suddenly, she realises thinking about how she paid the bills is making her pussy tingle, so she keeps on walking searching for the village.

After few minutes of walking she finally sees a light in the darkness, she walks towards it to find that she has reached the village and the light was a gas light on the door of a house. She watches the surroundings, they're were not many houses near and there was a peepal tree under which a man was sleeping, probably drunk cause a bottle was in his hands.

Disha knocks the door, after few seconds a voice comes "who's there?", Disha says "can you please open?", An old man opens the door slightly to see who's there, after seeing Aisha he opens the door a bit and asks what she wants. Disha says "can you please give shelter to me for this night? Please!", The old man says "sorry I can't give shelter to strangers", disha says "mr. Please help a lonely girl, where would i go right now at this midnight? Look there's a drunk guy looking at me in a creepy way too, what if he does something to me?", The old man looks at the drunk guy, the drunk guy says "aye baby come here na, baby" to disha. The old man says with a sigh "ok come in", disha goes inside the house with a small grin on her face.

What'll happen that night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)