More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by grimbous grimbous

_

[An Apology]

For those that missed this story during its absence I want to offer my apology. I took no joy from taking RotL down but I felt it was necessary. When I started my short-lived Subscribestar I did some digging and discovered that the country in which I am now living does not have nearly the same protections for artistic freedom of expression as the USA. While I don't think I ever crossed any lines and that you readers always understood this story for the wacky over-the-top anime inspired kinky adult melodrama that it was I had far less confidence that it would be read in the playful spirit it is intended by the local thought police. While it was down I pruned RotL a bit and very minorly tweaked some of the language here and there. It sucks but it is what it is. When I first wrote RotL I was completely unfettered and pushing boundaries, perhaps too much so. I can never truly sanitize this batshit crazy tale of debauchery, nor would I want to, but a few of the sections are toned down a touch.

I realize that this story means something more to many of you beyond just the smut, and that fact continually touches me deeply. I never meant to upset or hurt anybody. All I can say is that taking it down vexed me as much as you. I love this story. I love these characters. It and they are a part of me. And I miss writing them dearly.

I am sorry.

Grim

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)