More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MightyViking MightyViking

What's next?

[ More Stories ]

Have you read all the Futa Soccer Camp content and want more futa action? Or are you intimidated by the 8 billion chapters and routes in Futa Soccer Camp? Here's some extra stuff that you might like.

Futas of Anarchy is a totally new story about Adella as a member of an all-futa biker gang. (Season 1 Complete)

Kayla's Diary is about Riley's sister, who comes to FUTA to work as a janitor. (Season 1 Complete)

Uncharted: Beth's Temptation is a standalone epilogue to the BSW route of the main story from Beth's POV, based on a request from a reader for a little light NTR content. (Complete)

Lisa in Futaland is a story dedicated to the underappreciated Lisa, the woman who keeps the world supplied with candid photos of FSC players, and her struggles. (Season 1 Complete)

Resident Futa: Revelations is an interactive story with Riley and Hana. (Complete)

Secret Club is new. What's it about? Read it and vote to find out. (Complete)

Whole Lotte Love is a follow up to Lotte's route in the main story. It was requested by a reader who won Sapphic Sorority Slasher. (Complete)

Futanic Panic is a follow up to the DS route, in which Dom Riley has to deal with new rules in FUTA that change everything. (Complete)

Queen of Futa is a follow up to the route in which Riley became very hung and popular because of her huge penis.

More below!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)