More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tallywacker Tallywacker

Who do you follow?

*Spoilers* My vision for the family

So i figured i would make this chapter so i could layout what i had planned for the family incase i got off track or anyone wants to know.

Astrid: My goal for Astrid is for her to eventually beat Jim Dallas at the local elections and for her to enforce CFNM onto the streets of their quiet suburban town. She will enforce the seperation of male and female schooling, with females being brought up as the leaders of tomorrow and the males being taught the importance of obedience. Along with that her next goal is to aid other women across America into rising up and overthrowing males everywhere with the eventual goal of having her daughter Julia as the president of the United States.

Julia: my goal for her is to have her hone her skills of control and punishment past the point of her mother. Throwing parties with the rich daughters of the influential slowly converting them to her cause. She will bring about fast radical change and is a big supporter of ballbusting as a punishment for males to the point where she will instegate public castrations of anyone found to be a or abuser of women. Her story will end with her helping the women of other nations rise up to create world wide cfnm and female rule. She will also end up with a woman as she will eventually come out as a lesbian.

My goal for any of the men is no where near as grand as that for the women that being said.

Hank: my goal for Hank is for him to get more envolved with the punishment of his sons as he notices Hunters disobedience and Chads constant masterbation while also blaming and punishing himself for it. He will develop new was to keep him and his sons in line using the tech in his basement (later to be used for his wife and daughters campaigns) including remote control shock collars for their testicles, vibrators for their asses and microchips that will cause severe testicular pain when disobeying a female with controler. His wife will eventually get him neutered in support of her daughters policies an action he will approve of and gladly offer.

Chad: my goal for chad is for him to be used as a recruitment device for his mother and sister luring unwitting males into cfnm with the promice of hot babes. He will be used as an example by the his mother and sister of how productive and wholesome young men can be in chastity which eventually will lead to all females having the right to put males in chastity if the want to. He will also be used sexually by other males and females at his sisters behest eventually discovering His bisexuality.

Hunter: my goal for hunter is for him to eventually be caught in his attempted sabotage and punished even more harshly befon Being used as a double agent to bring down Jim Dallas, his misbehaviours will eventually get him partially castrated by his mother in an attempt to control him this will in turn make his sister realise the affect even the threat of castration has on males. He will also abused analy throught the whole story arc as he is to carry evidence in his person both as an agent and double agent.

Where do you see this family going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)