More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Progenitor Progenitor

Who (and what) are you?

*Getting Started, Introduction, and Rules*

Thank you for your interest in Impregnatar!

To give you an idea of setting and difficulty, imagine if D&D and Dark Souls had a really kinky baby and was set in a little more light-hearted setting, something akin to Hyrule. That is Impregnatar. You can play as a play-by-post character that you either make up yourself (and receive a starting penalty) or I can roll up a random character for you (with a slight bonus). Either way, you will then begin your journey in the forest, naked, largely unskilled and unarmed, trying to survive with only your wits and your Stats. While you may have plans for what you want to do and where you want to go, every Game Master (that's me!) post will be going through a randomized encounter phase that may (or may not) generate something to happen.

It could be good.

It could be bad.

Not all bad encounters will result in your character being Lost (the equivalent of '' but much more satisfying and less... Well... Not so fun). Some, though, could (probably will...) end your game, bringing your character to a Bad End. You will not be able to play with that character again. Higher level Bad Ends will be spectacular, though, so... Yay for making it that far?

So, one more time...

:::WARNING- BEING LOST IS PERMANENT FOR A CHARACTER!:::

Being Lost can result in dark themes. It may not be uncommon to be a monster's breeding . There are also some things that may Burst a character (definitely not a common end; you'd have to intentionally take that risk), or you may get Vored or Unbirthed. There will be no mercy, as that's the theme of the game, so by proceeding you know, and agree to, the game play.

Players will be treated fairly and equally no matter who they are; there will be no favoritism.

You are encouraged to make good decisions, but do what you must to survive as long as you can! Need to steal from someone? Need to take our your pent up horniness on someone who may not be able to resist?

Please note that exploration of dark themed kinks is not, I'll say again, IS NOT, something to be mirrored in the real world.

How would you like to proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)