More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vagabond12 Vagabond12

Which Tale to Tell?

*Author's Note*

Hello all! Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope that you're enjoying it. Just wanted to leave some notes to set the stage for the story and to set expectations for the story moving forwards. This story used to be soley focused around the were-woman branch, but I've since decided to expand the setting to include other ideas that I've had that I feel would be fun to explore.

  • I'm completely open to people adding their own chapters and encourage you to do so. The story is now open to the public to edit and add to.
  • Feel free to comment and critique chapters. I'm open to criticism and I'm going to try my best to stay consistent with editing and refining existing chapters to make the story more enjoyable and more gripping. I'd also love to hear what you'd like to see added! Please don't feel shy and drop a comment if you have an idea that you find interesting and want explored.
  • The story and chapters are likely to change so I apologise in advance if you're notified a few times for a chapter that you've already read.
  • I'm aiming to add around 2 to 3 chapters each week depending on my own IRL schedule, though these chapters might not be added consistently to a particular branch and could end up strewn among several.
  • As per CHYOA rules, , underage and won't, under any circumstances be a part of this story. and scenes will be featured however and outside of those restricted rules, essentially anything and everything should be fair game to be explored.
  • As of now, there's no set lore for the various creatures and magic so let your imagination run wild if you do want to contribute. That being said, I don't particularly enjoy overpowered characters and abilities. Limitations on characters abilities, antagonists and obstacles for characters to overcome are highly preffered.
  • To give an example of what I consider to be a "good" magic system which isn't overpowered is from the "Eragon" trilogy. Magic can do essentially anything in the books, provided the weilder has enough strength to _actually _do what they're casting. For instance, if someone cast a spell to collapse a building, they would most likely die. However, if the caster cast a spell to collapse specific support structures, they would collapse the building and live to tell the tale. I'd love to see abilities and magic in the same vein as this.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)