More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MissNix MissNix

How does she react?

*Alternate Universe Gender Swapped*

*Note: In this universe Island Girl's name is now your name, First name is now Island guy's name when you input the variables. Last name will remain your last name.

You wake up on warm sand and a clear tropical sky with the sun beating down on you. Your name is Kalena Douglas and the last thing you remember happening to you was partying on a cruise ship drunk and trying to hit on a waiter, and stumbling drunk you may have fallen overboard and ended up here.

Your head hurts a bit as you sit up looking around you see it's an empty beach.

You check yourself out for any cuts or bruises. Other than some slight sunburn and a bruise on a rib you seem intact. Unfortunately your t-shirt was ripped in half and your bra is showing, and your jeans were torn a bit too.

You are quickly interrupted from your thoughts when you hear something in the bushes on the edge of the trees behind you. Quickly you get up and stumble around grabbing a sturdy looking branch on the ground to defend yourself with as you hold it above your head.

What came out was really unexpected. It was a guy with tan skin, a six pack, and auburn hair, and who had what looked like a make-shift white or tan loincloth. His eyes were green. You found yourself dropping the stick you had over your head as you blushed. He was damn sexy.

He looks at you with caution as if he never seen a woman before.

How does he react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)