More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HarukiYamamoto HarukiYamamoto

What scenario would you like to view?

(HighSchool!Bo-mi) Accidental Exposure.

Na Bo-mi stared at the almost-blank piece of paper in front of her, located on her desk. She was absolutely stumped at to what to do next, the cogs of her brain trying to figure out what to do. Even if she was technically a very hardworking student, it didn't really help in situations like this.

Of course, she'd dabbled once or twice in things like public nudity to help her with these stress levels she always had, but it wasn't frequent enough for various personal and educational reasons.

She stared at the wood, trying to formulate the best equation that could be used to solve the mathematics problem in front of her. And then, merely five seconds later, she raised her hand, asking for permission from the teacher to rush to the bathroom. Of course she received the green light.

Walking to the restrooms, a small idea formulated in her head that might help with the stress she was facing; basically streaking through school. The concept seemed horribly terrifying, as emotions rushed through her mind, of fright, fear, and... adrenaline? That's right, she could technically get an emotional high from doing this.

And so she's in the bathroom.

Does she use the toilet first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)