More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HarukiYamamoto HarukiYamamoto

Does she use the toilet first?

Yes, she does.

Entering the restroom, Bo-mi quickly took one of the toilet stalls for herself, as she unzipped her skirt, letting it almost fall to the ground, as she took it off. She didn't want to go too far with the nudity today, knowing that it was a very dangerous risk. She was only going to take off her shirt; very mild, but it was a start.

Taking off her panties, she stood above the squat toilet, as she let the urine flow from her vagina, holding it gently to ensure it didn't just spatter everywhere. Yellow liquid dripped into the toilet, in almost a rhythmic pattern, as Bo-mi hummed to herself softly, obviously starting be pumped with adrenaline.

As the last of the urine poured out from her vagina, she used a tissue to wipe it, before putting on her panties and skirt, but not before unbuttoning her shirt and taking it off. Exiting the restroom stall, she saw a reflection of herself in the mirror, her bra neatly covering her breasts, though a little too tight for her taste. She was excited, and she was ready to get started.

Quickly hiding her shirt in one of the lockers, she peeked out of the bathrooms, looking left and right for any signs of people, before sighing to herself in relief. There wasn't anybody there!

And so, she took a step outside, and another step. And another step. And so, she was ready to go around the school.

Where does she go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)