More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by G Man G Man

Now choose with futa monster girls you like to See.

(Author's Note)

Ch 55 is out now on Patron and on Chyoa is out on 20 of April 2020.

*************************************

Ch 54 is out now Patron and on Chyoa is out on 6 of April 2020.

**************************************

Ch 52 is out now on Patreon and for Chyoa will on 26 Feb 2020.

*************************************

Hi everyone, sorry for disappearing, my finance crisis hit me like a truck! yeah, you guys were wondering. "Am I in a different world?" Pfff I wish I was!

So for the past days, I have been doing a lot of OT, which I barely have any break at all. Anyway, you guys are here for the next chapter, which at 80% right now so, it might be this week or next week, no promise.

So there a two new project I'm working on right now which Isekai game master and the old one call Vesperest.

It is a story about a whole school was summon to another world (not Astia) and our protag who the weakest in the school got bully and kill by his classmates. then he reborn in that fantasy world 2 years before the summing event happen with a very op skills. this story is not all futa like IFMG, there are some but not too much, there a still monster girl as well in this story, also this story shares the same universe as IFMG

And the old one call Vesperest. you could say it the first novel I have ever made. it basically a normal shonen style like bleach and Naruto. but friends said it sucks so I bury it for a while. and now I see it had some potential so I try to fix it. because this story is related to one of the main protag of my universe.

And that's it. these new stroys are on the drawing board right now. If you are interested in the new story please support me on Patreon and help reach the milestone so I finally quit my job and focuses on writing more for you guys.

Thank you so much for your patient and your support! Especially my Patreon! thank so much!

****************************

Hey everyone! I hope you all have a nice Christmas!! I have a great time as well!! (Flashback: The Author sat in the corner crying in Santa costume.) Anyway, I'm here to announce the IFMG spoiler section. It a short sentence on what happens next to Tony and his journey. It also reminds me of what to write next. because every time I'm ready to write something, I always like: "Oh shit I forgot what to write next." So yeah, If you fine with spoiler and really want to know what next, you have a look at the spoiler section, but remember it only in short sentences. If you really want to read the full story and avoid surprises then please don't read it.

Anyway, thank you for reading my novel. Stay healthy and have a nice new year.

*****************************************************************************************

Hey Guys! Chapter 49 and 50 is now out at my Patreon. And watch me play SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays on youtube!

Merry Christmas and Happy new year everybody!!!!! XD

********************************************************

This might upset a lot of people. So from now on, all the chapter will be released one week early on Patreon, I just want to repay something back to all my patrons. So I will release both chapters next week on Patreon 20 December 2019 and on Chyoa 27 December 2019. Thank you for understanding and Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all.

***************************************************

Part 4 is out now with a new cover of Tony's Iskai MK 1 and Lenna. It will be really helpful is you could support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Author_sanXD and follow me on Twiter: https://twitter.com/AuthorXd for any other update.

IFMG part 1, 2 and 3 is now out on Kindle store (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3). (paperback version) The story might be the same as here but a few changes. For example, the story on kindle is the third person, and better English is better than here. So if you want to support me, please buy a copy it really helps my life. And don't worry, I will still write here as alway thanks again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)