More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnLocke4 JohnLocke4

Is Kenny Bunking With Anyone?

(Alt Start) A Trip To Remember

Kenneth Clark stood at the entry to the tram car station at the base of Kaster Mountain, flicking through his phone as he waited for the arrival of the rest of his large group of friends. His light brown eyes occasionally flicked up, and he was growing used to the licking wisps of wind that blew his medium-length dark brown hair. Summer break had just started for the group, and they couldn't be more ecstatic; while most people would be running to the beaches or lakes, living in mountains didn't have that luxury. Thankfully Kenny knew Brian White, the son of the richest man in Greenwall, or even the state for that matter. It only took the pair a few hours to convince his father to let them bring their friends up to the family lodge for two weeks.

Originally, their group consisted of eight members that would be going up to the lodge, but after a surprise pleading call from his cousin, Juliet, begging to bring two of her friends along, it was pushed to ten. Even at twelve, Kenny couldn't help but wonder if the lodge was going to be able to hold all of them comfortably; he hadn't been up to see it in so long that any memory of the interior was fuzzy. "God, can they please hurry up," A voice groaned from behind, snapping Kenny out of his thoughts.

Glancing back, the teen smirked as he saw his cousin, Juliet or more commonly called Julie, pacing around while tightly hugging herself, doing her best to keep warm. Just a few months younger than him, Juliet was the closest family Kenny had; Kenny considered Juliet to be more of a sister than a cousin. Just a few inches shorter than Kenny, Juliet had a near-perfect hourglass figure with perfect pale skin, bright blue eyes, long wavy black hair, a tight bouncy ass, and perky C-Cup breasts. Despite Kenny and Juliet being almost inseparable, Juliet took a very different route in school, deciding to put herself out there and join the cheerleading squad. It turned out to be a natural fit, and she quickly worked her way up to head cheerleader in no time. She took cheerleading very seriously and absolutely intended to get involved with it when she got to Bear Mountain University next year.

To Juliet's right stood Brian White and Mindy Long, Kenny's absolute closest friend in his life. An Asian beauty, Mindy was a comfortable tomboy, having never been interested in the expected "girly" things, like cheerleading, for instance. Thankfully, her best friends were guys, and she made sure to keep it that way. She stood almost a foot shorter than Kenny, and despite her usual lack of make-up and baggy clothes, there was no denying that she was beautiful. Her long black hair cupped her cute face perfectly, her deep brown eyes almost had a glow, and though most people didn't notice, she had a bust equal to Juliet's and an even better ass. "I'm sure they'll be here any minute now," Mindy replied, as she kept her hands tucked in her hoodie,

"She's right; Claire texted me; they just parked." Juliet nodded with chattering teeth, "And T-Thank God, I'm so sick of waiting; I want to warm up," Juliet sighed with another shiver,

"I don't know, I'm not minding the view," Brian chimed in, causing Juliet to roll her eyes. While Brian and Kenny had a good friendship now, it wasn't always that way. When they were younger, Brian was a huge tormentor of the teen, using him as the butt of jokes to make his other friends laugh. Along with being a player with a long record of heartbreaks, Juliet was incredibly suspicious when the blonde teen suddenly had a chance of heart. Brian apologized to Kenny, ditched his old crowd, and did his best to curb his jumping around with girls. Juliet never bought it, and whenever Brian decided to flirt with her only irritated the brunette. "I'm gonna get this tram going,"

"Sounds good, man," Kenny nodded as he turned and began to wander once more. It only took a few short minutes until the man saw a group of six approached. With a wide smile, Kenny recognized each of the approaching faces and gave them a wave, "Hey guys, you made it!"

Decently spread out, the group was separated into a few pairs. The first of which was Juliet's two personal friends that she had to levy for on this trip. A pair of twins, Claire and Kennedy Thomas. Identical down to the eyelash, both were on the short side, with long luscious blonde hair and warm brown eyes. Their bodies were equally fit and toned, with small perky breasts and tight killer asses. Just by looking, it'd be hard to pick one twin out, but those who knew the pair knew very clearly that Claire was as sweet as pie, not a mean bone in her body. Kennedy, on the other hand...was nothing like her twin sister. To many, she was the picture of innocence just by her sweet smile, but ones like Kenny knew all too well that it was all a clever game to her. She knew how to use words to cut deep or spin a yarn and fabricate whatever story she needed to come out on top. It was fair to say not everyone was happy with her inclusion, but at Juliet's behest, she was granted an invite after enough of Claire's pleading.

Juliet ran forward and took Claire's hand, "God, finally, I'm frozen; get in this tram," Juliet chattered as she tugged her friend along, "How are you feeling? You didn't text Henry did you?" She began to ask as the trio walked off,

"You think I'd let her do that?" Kennedy scoffed; she didn't give anyone else a second glance, and honestly, no one was bothered by that either.

Coming up next, was a single glasses-wearing blonde teenager and a much taller and athletic black teen. "Hi, Avery," Mindy waved,

A friend of Kenny and Mindy, Brian, was happy to send him an invite as well, but this was certainly the first time he got a good look at the kid. Brian raised a brow for a moment as he looked Avery over. He had seen the teen once or twice during the school year, usually hidden in the back of the classroom or at a lunch table with Will and Kenny. His short dirty blonde hair was left pretty messy, and his blue eyes were hidden behind thick-framed glasses; with no real muscle tone at all, the shorter lanky kid was clearly a geek, but Brian wasn't one to judge any longer. "Sup dude, glad you could make it,"

"Oh, uh, yeah, thanks for the invite, Brian," Avery nodded back at his new host before awkwardly making his way over to Kenny and Mindy,

Approaching next to him, was James Jackson, or simply JJ. He was an all-around good guy and was the closest friend to Kenny while a bit of a new friend to Brian. Well-built, tall, with a buzzcut and deep brown eyes, JJ was a natural athlete and it showed as he was the star player for their high school hockey team. A lover of the sport in general, he'd played so well that he had been scouted multiple times and already earned a good set of scholarships for his college career as well. He moved between the pair giving them a quick fist bump each, "Told you it wouldn't take me long to swing by and pick Avery up too,"

Kenny chuckled and looked over to the last two members of the group, and it was the two he'd been expecting the most, Anna Ross and Nicole Moore. Anna had long platinum blonde hair, complemented by a pair of light green eyes and a girlish figure that was stunning. Nicole was her absolute best friend, and despite their vastly different personalities, when push came to shove, she knew Nicole had her back. Anna had just gotten out of her first and only relationship with their friend Eric Roosevelt, the latter having moved away a few months ago. The pair weren't exactly happy with the end of their relationship but had been slowly getting past one another.

While Anna was reserved, hiding her sex appeal as best she could, Nicole flaunted what she had proudly. She dyed her hair an enticing blood red, her D-Cup breasts doubled Anna's bust, and while Anna had a cute tight ass, Nicole had a mouth-watering thick, plump one that bounced with each step. Not to mention, just like her looks, Nicole was loud and proud to be the center of attention. Party scenes were where she lived, and anyone there that caught her attention could bet they'd end up in bed with the punk rocker by the end of the night.

"Hey, you two," Kenny nodded toward them,

"Hey, Clark," Nicole's voice was bubbly sweet, and equally playful. She gave him a light tap on the arm as she passed him and stopped at Brian's side, "Let's get this show on the road, hot shot,"

"Hi, Kenny," Anna sweetly replied while the group began to file into the tram car, "This is going to be so much fun,"

"That's the plan," Brian chuckled and thumbed to the tram, "Shall we?" And with that, the group finally loaded into the trolly and began their rise to the top of Kaster Mountain.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)