More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheOOPS TheOOPS

What's next?

(3 Points) Ass Luge

Leah: "Well who's wearing a thong... cuz I'm not?"

Kelly: "Same here."

Alex: "Fuck, I guess thats me. Can just the girls be in here tho?"

John: "We'v all seen you in a swim suit, what's the difference?"

Leah: "It says a guy has to do it anyways."

Alex: "I guess you'r up John"

I guess reassuring her got her to trust me a bit. Alex turns around and pull's down her leggings. She was wearing a bright red thong that didn't cover any of her ass.

Leah: "You sure you want to be in wet underwear all night?"

Kelly: "The boob Luge is braless, I assume this is as well."

Alex: "Fuck... Evan, Brad... get out"

The boys are't too happy but they leave.

Alex: "John turn around for a sec.

you turn around as the girls cheer her on. Alright John, you'r good. You turn back around to see Alex's bare ass. She had her and covering her pussy, not that you could see it anyways. Leah grabs a beer and Kelly takes out her phone. You get down on your knees behind Alex.

Leah: "Lean forward Alex, it wont work unless you are on an angle."

Alex Leans forward a bit and and you now have a clear view of her asshole. You notice a bit of her pussy is also not covered by her hand. Lucky you.

Leah: "Have you never done this before John, you gotta spread her cheeks. Put you'r face in her ass... hurry up we have more than just this dare!"

Well if I have to. You grab Alex's cheeks and spread them apart. God does her ass feel nice. You are so tempted to give it a nice squeeze. You stick your face right below her asshole. What a joy this day is. Leah begins pouring the beer down Alex's ass. Alex pulls forward a bit as the cold beer makes her flinch. This pulls you with her, and the face plant in her ass when she gets back into position. You drink up all the beer, not much of it got in your mouth. Not the most practical thing.

Alex: "Alright John, turn back around so I can get dressed.... Wait why did I have to do this dare if I wasn't going to wear any underwear?"

The other girls both laugh

Leah: "Well it's too late now."

Alex gets dressed and you call the boys back in

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)