More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

Which character/story do you follow?

(1MV) Wonder Woman (DCERL)

1MV = 1° Male Version

Diana of Themyscire, aka Wonder Woman, is a role model for every woman in the world, from the young little girls, who love her costume, to the rebellious teens, who see in her a clear defiance to their parents traditions. She's stronge and brave, not matter which enemy stand against her. But Diana, Wonder Woman, isn't a god. She's mortal, she has the same normal issue that woman of her age has. And today you will discover that.

You're a common 20 years old male, that is visiting the Hall of Justice in Metropolis. You were part of a guided group, but you get lost admiring a statue of Wonder Woman. You stare directly at her tits. They seemed so big, you wonder if actually she has that giant tits, and you lost youself thinking about how good will be to grab and squeeze that enormous breasts. When you ended rambling, you see that you get separated from the group, so you dash to reach the group. Unfortunately, you dash in the wrong direction, taking the wrong door, entering in a place that you shouldn't enter: JLA bedrooms zone. you keep walking, wondering where you're when to find a door that has Wonder Woman symbol on it. Wondering what this room could contain, you decided to enter.

What you found there was shocking...you find

1] Wonder Woman sleeping

2] Wonder Woman sleeping naked

3] Wonder woman checking herself in a mirror, naked

4] Wonder woman checking herself in a mirror, stuffing her breastplate

What do you found?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)