More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheOOPS TheOOPS

What's next?

(1-6 Points) Naked drive trough. 1 point per teammate [15]

Leah: "Theres a note, all the windows must be rolled down."

You all squeeze into Brad's car, and drive to the Wendy's around the corner. Leah has to sit onKelly's lap as there isn't enough room. As you pull up Brad orders a small fry.

Brad: "Who's paying?"

You reach into your pocket and pull out some spare change.

John: "Wait we are all still clothed."

You are next to the window, and you all don't want to have to buy more food. Brad quickly takes off his shirt. Everyone follows suit in a panic. Tops come off first, then bras. The rules didn't say anything about covering up. You leave forward and pull your pants and underwear down in one swift motion. You cover yourself up before sitting up. You notice the girls are having trouble taking their pants off while trying to keep themselves covered up.

Kelly: "Stand up Leah I can't get my pant's off with you on me. I'll pull your pants down, they won't be able to tell in the video.

Leah stands up and before she even realized what was happening Kelly had pulled her pants down. You catch a quick glimpse of a very dimly lit pussy before Leah covered up. Kelly begins to use both her hands to pull down her pant's. You cant see, but Brad sure can. You look over at Alex. She's still got her pants on.

John: "WHat are you doing Alex take them off!"

Alex: "I cant with one hand, their seat is too far back."

Alex's knees are squeezed together facing the door. The car ahead begins to pull away.

Evan: "Everyone ready?"

Alex: "John , help me take them off."

Alex leans down across your legs and brings your legs up. You pull out your hand from under you and grab her leggings and underwear. They come off faster than expected, but get stuck on her feet. You notice that her ass is pointing directly in the air and you can see her bare ass and her pussy. Alex tries to cover herself up, but her legs are in the way. You feel your semi pressing into her back, and just hope that she doesn't notice. Evan finally decides to help allowing Alex's legs to fall back down. She sits back up, and you quickly cover back up. Having to hold down your bonner. The car reaches the window, and the server doesn't even react. Guess we weren't the first team to come through tonight. You all drive home still nude, realizing that you will have to uncover something if you want t get changed again.

You get back home, grab your clothes and streak back inside.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)