More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

What character/story do you will follow?

(1) Author's Belle

Belle's naturale desire for knowledge make her to ask Prince Adam (Beast) to let her travel through the world. Reluctantly, Adam agrees, but he tells Belle that he will choose a captain of his trust to guide through her world travels.

That's why you're chosen to travel with Belle through the world. In the past, you helped Prince Adam in many difficult tasks, and even you get transformed in a anchor when the curse fell on him. Now, back as human, you get a new difficult task, but as the same Prince Adam tells you, he believes that you will be capable to protect his beloved one from harm and illness. you promise him that never will happen to Belle as you will take of her and her needs.

Prince Adam farewell both of you, as the ship enters in open ocean, once you both get far away from the coast, Belle calls you to her chamber in the ship. Once there, she tells you:

"Captain, while I was looking in some books to read during the travel, and I found these one"

You read the title and it said "Human Anatomy". You aren't a brilliant genius, but you can guess what is the content of the book. You look back at Belle, who has an embarrassed face:

"I know what the content of the book is. I read it. I know well the female anatomy _(Belle blush even harder) _but since my husband and I can't consume our marriage on bed yet, I don't know much about the male anatomy, and I want to learn about it to satisfy my husband on our marriage consumpmation. I know that I'm asking too much, but you promise to take care of my needs..."

Not wanting to betray Adam like this, but knowing that Belle its right and your promise to take care of her needs, you didn't have other choice. Besides, this all to make Belle and Adam's marriage better. So you strip off of your pants, and expose your manhood to Belle. She just stares at it, when, suddenly, she gets closer to your cock....

What Belle does with your cock?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)