More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by Shibbar Shibbar

Canon ending of Part 1

Part Two: Belial and the Seven Deadly Sins

It was a regular day in New York City. Cars zipped and zagged on the streets, and taxis occasionally dropped off and picked people up on the sidewalk. Tall grey building with hundreds of windows stretched upwards into the sky, providing high, spacious offices to big name companies, with small shops and restaurants eaking out a living at ground level. It's a noisy and dirty city. Dangerous too. The most dangerous thing on the street were the cars or the occasional purse snatcher, but between the buildings, in the grubby and garbage filled alleyways, was where the more shady things went on. dealers, prostitutes, muggers... it's unfair to call bums dangerous, but they were there too. No-one self respectable ever went into the alleyways, and if anyone ever did, they soon found themselves stripped of everything of value, and sometimes their life.

It was in one such alley that something unusual and otherworldly happened. A sudden swirling black and white portal popped in from nothingness, tearing a momentary hole in dimensional space, appearing on the side of a brick wall. A moment later two demons stepped out, one tall and one short. Once they stepped out, the portal disappeared as if it were never there.

The tall one, a succubus named Naamah, carried herself with a sense of sexual confidence, and her body matched it. She was buxom and curvy, with wide hips and an ass that you could stack books on, as well as a pair E-size breasts. Her face was simply put beautiful, with plump black lips and two striking black eyes, topped off with long purplish hair, an off colour of her skin which was also purple. Two horns protruded from her brow. She stood on two furry hooves, and a tail swung like a whip from the base of her spine. She was no doubt a sexual creature.

Her companion was different. She was an imp, short but stacked, who radiated an aura of superiority. Belial, King of Gehinnom. She, unlike her companion, wore clothes, though it wasn't much; a pair of black underwear held her tentacled pussy in place and a black bra that did the same to her orb like breasts. A thick dragon like tail covered in golden scales dragged behind her, with two matching, albeit tiny, wings on her back. Skin of peach covered most of her body, all except her left arm which was a golden gauntlet embedded with ruby gems. Her face was cute and plump, with rosy cheeks and an impish grin, and two black eyes that burned with sin. Two impossibly long twisting horns grew from her forehead. But the most striking thing about her was the smouldering, fiery crown that sat on the top of her head, shimmering with jewel like embers. It melded with her hair, giving her the appearance that she was on fire.

The imp sniffed, breathing in the car fume filled air like someone smelling a fresh flower.

"Huh, the human world sure has changed since I was up here last," Belial said.

"Wow! I didn't even know you could build building this tall!"

"I kind of like it, but why is it so noisy?"

Naamah walked over to one of the rusting rubbish bins, and lifted the lid. A rat squeaked in surprise, and scurried away. She didn't flinch or recoil, only watched in fascination.

"Well lookie here what the cat dragged in." A voice suddenly grabbed their attention. It was a bum dressed in a filthy coat holding a knife. He had a very heavy New York accent. "Yous must be some fancy hookers or somethin'. Betcha' loaded with cash. Hand it over an' I won't cut ya' with my cuttin' knife!"

The two demons stared at him, not with fear or surprise, but a kind of bemusement. This bum picked a fight with the wrong gals.

The Succubus cracked her knuckles.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)