More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BreaktheBar BreaktheBar

What's next?

((Author's Notes))

THIS CHAPTER IS ONE BIG AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey folks! Thanks so much for checking out Le Français. This story is being commissioned by one of my fantastic Patrons, ThL, who pitched me the concept and has let me run with the characters. I'm so glad that he did, because I'm having a blast with them so far!

As I noted in the title page author's note, if you are a regular reader of mine you can expect the same quality of story and depth of characters. BUT, this story isn't my usual 'haremy' situation from my main series. There may be some group sex encounters down the line, but this is a story exploring Dominance and Submission in a kinky, non-standard relationship.

For new readers, hello! If you enjoy the opening chapters of Le Français, consider checking out some of the other stories I've written or am working on. I write haremy romantic erotica with a trend towards hot, heavy sex and emotional connections. You can also find a collection of ALL my stories on my Patreon, through which the community had empowered me to be a full-time erotica author.

Cheers!
~Break.

My Other Stories

If you're interested in checking out some of my other writing...

  • AMA: The Boyfriend - Robbie is engaged to a user of the Affection Multiplier App, and they struggle through the impacts of the App on their past and current relationship. (Ongoing)
  • The OnlyFans Girl - While interning at a law office the summer before your senior year of college, you discover on of your fellow interns is filming OnlyFans content. (Ongoing)
  • The Afterparty: Backyard Games - A group of friends gather after a college part for a game of Dares. (Complete)
  • The Afterparty: Bully Edition - Tom, the bully, is an asshole and manipulates his way through a game of Dares. (Complete)
  • Erection of the Runelords - A D&D-style erotica fantasy romp through a published adventure. (Hiatus)
  • Dungeon Building: A Bugbear - A lonely monster NPC in a Fantasy MMO discovers the power to level up. (Incomplete)

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)