More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Ariana said ...

"Yeah uh I'm doing ummm my squats."

Ariana rides faster down the black shaft of her rapper boyfriend. Her wet juices flow down Drizzy dark meat as his cock pounds harder into the pop singer's tight pussy. He wants to see how she would handle the conversation while receiving a hard fucking.

He yells out, so the blonde starlet could hear him over the phone. "Yeah, do those squats. Get your work out in."

Ariana rolls her eyes. Not from just the fucking, but from Drizzy stupid joke. Well, maybe a little from the hard screwing. She grits her teeth listening to Jennette's voice.

Pov Jennette

"Who's that?" she said.

Pov Ariana

"My trainer. He loves to mold me and my body."

Drizzy chuckles as he continues to ruin her pussy with his ebony cock. He grabs her ass while reaching up with a massive hand up to cuff both of Ariana's tits. Her petite breasts effortlessly cover by Drizzy black hand. He gropes Ariana nipples delicately as she continues to speak with her old friend.

"So why did uhhhh you call? I haven't heard from Mmmmm you. Since the oooohhhhhh last day of fuccccccccc shooting of Sam and Cat."

Why did Jennette called?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)