More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ignorethis Ignorethis

What Question does she need answered?

"Where are all the men?"

Eve sat down on the bench, continuing to think, and the first question that came to her mind was, "Where the hell are all the men at?"

She knew the Rose Squadron was exclusively a female combat unit, and that that wasn't going to change, but the sheer fact that she hasn't seen a man in the past couple of weeks was baffling to her, like they had vanished off the face of New York. She figured there'd at least be a couple of guys still left in the city, but she guessed they might as well be hiding under a rock or something. Eveline was Bisexual, but she also didn't want to start anything with someone in the Rose Squadron because she was trying to stay professional.

(Author's Note: The Tower is a story that was designed to be Female Centered, with the focus being Women versus Monsters that are trying to knock them up, but the story's only continued to grow and it's time that the story at least had a couple of male characters in the plot. Now, the story isn't going to retroactively change so that male characters have a role in each story path, as there would be new story paths specifically for these new characters, but me and my fellow writers aren't sure of how exactly the Tower affects men, so I decided to create a straw poll, and we're requesting that you vote on which option you would want to see. The one with the highest votes isn't necessarily the only thing we'll add to the story, if the other options receive an abundance of votes then we'll probably add anything that gets a lot. Thank you to anyone who votes, and if you have your own idea, feel free to leave it in the comments below. )

http://www.strawpoll.me/13058945

Thank you for the feedback!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)