More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zozzon Zozzon

What is weird about her family?

"We all wear diapers"

"W-well..." she paused a moment, trying so hard not to make eye contact. All I can do is just let her take the time she needs to get it off her chest. "my family wears diapers." she says quietly so no one else can hear. Immediately her face goes red and covers her face, probably wishing for some sort of fate to end her existence then and there.

However, to me her reaction was a bit overkill. Sure, if you were confessing to a complete stranger or to friends it would be the end of the world. But to her boyfriend, the very person who she's been dating, the news wasn't as ground shattering to me, considering the fact I've known she wears diapers the whole time. Back when we first started our relationship, there were subtle clues that took while to put together and as we got closer, those clues became more and more obvious. But I never once called her out on it, figuring that she would tell me when she felt comfortable. Soon, she finally admitted that she was incontinent and had to wear adult diapers. I would be lying if I said that it caught me a bit off guard, but thankfully I was able to recover and reassure her that I wasn't disgusted with her and that I would help and support her. After that, our relationship did somewhat positively change. When ever she had an accident, I would change her. At home she would always walk around in just her diaper and sometimes nothing else. And, for some extra foreplay, we would play Daddy and Daughter, something she wouldn't admit to enjoying outright but I knew she loved it.

I waited for a moment to let her nerves calm down before giving my response, "Okay. Is that all?" She gave me a look like I had just gone mental.

"What do you mean, 'is that all'?" She asked in a stressed tone, "I just said my family wears dia-..." She caught herself before blurting her secret. In all honesty, I was more worried that her stressing could cause her to have an accident and be in a cranky mood for a while.

Still, she was my girlfriend and it was my job to help her when she needed it. Smoothly, I wrapped my arms around her and let her rest her head on my shoulder, rocking her back and forth to calm her down. Slowly, she began to relax and speak in an even tone, "Sorry about my reaction," she goes on to explain, "it's just having someone looking out for me is just new territory for me." I just nod my head in understandment "But my family... they've never understood that people tend to look down on others, even if they're incontinent."

I turn her head to look at me. "And I have never once looked down on or belittled you." I say with determination. "I think your family sounds nice and I would love to meet them, no matter what." Any doubts or fears hidden within her eyes are shatter by tears of joy and relief as I pull her in for a kiss. I just stand there, holding her as she cries in my chest.

After a few minutes, she settles back down, though doesn't break the hug as she leans up into my ear and whispers, "I-I need my diaper changed."

Was there something that was missed or do we just go meet the parents?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)