More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Jonathan Stag Jonathan Stag

Character that gets the book

"The 18+ hero" Midnight

Note. All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

"Rules of the World, huh?" Kayama Nerumi, better known as "the 18+ hero," Midnight scrolled down the list of ordinary things of no particular interest. She suspected this mysterious app had something to do with her friend Emi, the hero "Ms. Joke." It was one of her "Joke-in-progress" as this was neither funny nor practical.

  • The owner of the “Rules of the World” remembers the changes they have made.
  • If the owner change phones, “Rules of the World” will transfer to the said new phone.
  • No one knows, and will forget if they know about the existence of “Rules of the World” unless the owner chooses to reveal it on their own free will.
  • No one is able to steal, hack, or compromise “Rules of the World” from the owner.

She was just about to close the app and get back to wasting her time doing something else when two specific lines caught her eye:

• Aizawa Shouta is the H.R. teacher of class 1-A of U.A. Heroics Academy.
• Kayama Nerumi is the H.R. teacher of class 1-B of U.A. Heroics Academy.

Nerumi let out an unsatisfactory tsk as she remembered asking Principal Nezu for the H.R. position for 1-A moments prior. There were a lot of hotties and cutties entering the Academy this year, and most of her "pick" was placed in 1-A, with that stiff Aizawa. While she wasn't complaining about the students of 1-B, the bulges and curves she peeked at during the entrance exam still flashed in her mind.

"That Gravity girl had some nice cheeks. So did that Acid girl. One shy and one cheery. It would be fun to tease them to see how they react~. And that Green haired cutie had some nice abs for his age... not to mention that huge bulge he'd been hiding under his pants~."

It would be a shame to see all those Heroes-to-be with all those "potential" be drilled on their first day... They needed, no, "deserved" a teacher who would be supportive and let their sexuality bloom free~. 'No true potential can be achieved if their minds and body are not free,' that was her motto.
Out of disappointment and desire, Nerumi unconsciously typed some changes into the list:

• Aizawa Shouta is the H.R. teacher of class 1-B of U.A. Heroics Academy.
• Kayama Nerumi is the H.R. teacher of class 1-A of U.A. Heroics Academy.

Nerumi smirked as she exited the app and started going through her stash of dick pics. If only changing reality was that simple... She shook her head as the door to the Teacher's lounge opened. 'Speak of the devil.' It was Aizawa Shouta, A.K.A. hero Eraserhead. "You didn't sleep again, did you?" "And you sleep too much." "It's still the holidays. And there hasn't been a serious call around Tokyo in days. Take some time for a quick power nap, at least."
"Thank you for your concern, but I know my capabilities. A cup of coffee; I'll be good for a few more hours."

Nerumi took a glance at the thick manila folders Aizawa was holding. "Analyzing your students already? Those poor souls won't know what'll hit them." Aizawa scowled as he usually did when Nerumi took a jab at his teaching principles. "It is our job as teachers of the U.A. to prepare students for field jobs and dangers that come from them." "I know, I know. I tend to be a bit more relaxed. Being stressed all the time can't be good for you either." "Well, you better be ready for your class, seeing you are the H.R. teacher for 1-A this year. Can't believe what Nezu was thinking..." "Wait, what?"

"Me, 1-A? I thought I was supposed to be teaching 1-B." Aizawa looked more exhausted: If that was possible.
"You were speaking non-stop about the recommendation students ten minutes ago. About-" "Her having the best racks I had seen on a junior's body, I remember that." "...You really shouldn't make sexual talk about your students." Aizawa shook his head at the blatant indecency of his co-worker. He took his cup of coffee and took his leave.

Nerumi looked down at her phone in awe. She had changed reality with a few push of a button.
She didn't know what kind of Reality Warping Quirk had been used to make it happen, but that was out of the question right now. With this, she could make her wildest fantasies come true! A drop of arousal dripped out from her overly wet costume. "The 18+ hero," Midnight licked her lips in anticipation of all the perverted things to come...

What does Midnight do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)