More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Jonathan Stag Jonathan Stag

What does Midnight do next?

Change the U.A. Faculty Roaster (part 1.)

Note. All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

"Cummmiiinggg~!" Midnight screamed in ecstasy as she squirted over the carpeted floor of her "newly" furnished lounge.
It wasn't the teacher's lounge with Aizawa's precious coffee maker and 'no nudity rules. This was her lounge that had been in place since her first day.

  • Nemuri Kayama has a private lounge inside the U.A. Academy.

She made a satisfied smirk as she came down from her post-orgasm bliss. She was naked on a plush red velvet couch in a room that not looked out of place in a five-star hotel. There was a wide-screen wall television, a library of porn covering all of her extensive kinks, a walk-in closet with all her favorite fetish outfits, and ambient lighting fixtures with deep red carpeting. 'This is much better than the Teacher's lounge.' She thought as she stretched her arms out.

Her teardrop-shaped tits glistened with sweat as they bounced gently with Midnight's every move. A single drop of sweat rolled down the side of her (slightly dark)pink, perky nipple.

Getting upright, Midnight reached for her phone on the side table.

"Let's see what else this thing can do..." Her first thought was to tinker with the current teacher's roaster here at U.A.
Seeing her, Recovery Girl, and Thirteen were the only female faculty here, she figured it was time to even out the gender ratio. "I could make Recovery Girl younger or make Anan-chan more outgoing..." But not knowing the full extent of this app, Midnight hesitated. Fearing she could cause unforeseen consequences to her friend and mentor. She would start with "recruiting" new female heroes to the U.A. staff.

And she knew the perfect candidate in mind. A devious smile bloomed on Midnight's face as she started typing away...


Somewhere in Japan...

"Luna Fall!" Crunch!

"Another incredible save from the Rabbit Hero, Mirko! This wandering Hero has been delivering justice all over Japan..."

The Rabbit Hero, Mirko, had delivered a fatal blow to a gang of highwaymen. They had been terrorizing the rural mountainside with their quirks and guerilla tactics. If it had been any other day, they would've mugged another trucker and left him naked and . Unfortunately, they didn't know that a Certain bronze beauty was hitchhiking on that truck.

That's why she was surrounded by police vehicles, an army of policemen, and a swarm of local media crew wanting an interview with the famous Hero. All in all, a typical day's work.

"Mirko, over here!" "Mirko, do you have any comments-." "Mirko, a word!"
"Out of my way!" 'God, this is irritating.' This was her least favorite part of her job: dealing with the paparazzi. She tried to get to the station, but the reporters were faster. Surrounded, Mirko let out a disgruntled huff and faced one of the cameras. It was the usual jabber: how she handled the criminals, her physical condition, any word for her fans and aspiring heroes-to-be, etc.

"Mirko, you've been wandering the nation for your entire career. Do you have any plans of settling down?"

Not this again. 'Dumb local cable crap.' She was NOT a team player. Everyone knew that. Dependence on others makes one weak, lazy, and unmotivated. Same as settling down: Building her agency, taking sidekicks, groveling for media attention... It was demeaning, disgraceful, even. Wandering around Japan, fighting all kinds of villains, big or small, made her the Number 8th Hero she is today!

"Of course, n-"


Smirk. Type, type, type.

  • Mirko has taken a job at U.A. Academy as a full-time instructor for the upcoming semester.

And, save...


"-Normally, I would say no. But I have accepted a teaching job at U.A. Academy, starting this spring!"

"Wow, it worked." Midnight raised her eyebrows as [Usagiyama Rumi: Physical education(training & combat)] appeared on the staff roll she was holding. The surprised murmurs and loud questions were loud. The subtitle "Surprise Announcement?!" could be seen at the bottom of the screen. 'Oh, it's going to get surprising.'

Midnight's nethers were heating up again as she thought of finger-wetting ideas to "spice things up a bit."
The Rabbit Hero was to be her test subject. 'No hard feelings, Mirko. You'll be feeling nothing but bliss...'

(Anyone is free to continue this story from this point on. Write whatever lewd thought comes to your mind!)


Note: I am sorry to say due to my preparations for going back to college for the upcoming semester and internship, I don't think I will be able to update the next chapter anytime soon. I will try to post one before the end of February, but I cannot make a promise. I am sorry for all those who expected chapter 6 of this series. I hope you will understand. (02/22/2023, Jonathan Stag.)

What is Midnight up to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)