More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by snowwhite snowwhite

"I know it’s scary, but…"

"That’s why you have me."

Your pulse quickens as you plant the first seeds of things to come. Your words of comfort are designed to increase her dependency on you, to take advantage of the trust built by long years of friendship and devoted service. And she falls for it without a second thought, sinking deeper into your arms and pressing her head against your bosom.

"Oh Freya," she sighs. "I don't know what I'd do without you. It's just...everything's been so _hard _lately, I don't even know where to begin. Everyone keeps wanting me to do things differently, and I'm just worried about messing everything up. I know I must sound so silly to you..."

You stroke her hair gently. The princess can't see the odd smile that's spread itself across your face as you listen to her worries. "But that's just it, Princess. You don't _have _to do it alone. All of the demands on the throne are too much for any single person to bear. Your father had an entire council to help him see his way through. Let me be your council. I know I'm just your handmaiden, but two heads must be better than one, right?"

And in this moment of need, those are exactly the words she needs to hear. She nods eagerly, perfectly receptive to the idea of easing some responsibility off her shoulders. If only she knew your true intentions.

Because from this vantage point, it's impossible to ignore just how perfect Princess Rosalia is. The swell of her breasts pressing against the coronation gown, the. fullness of her lips painted in red, the way her hair caught the light...you've never had much. The pay for a house servant, even one that answers directly to the princess, is never extravagant, so you've been careful in terms of watching what you buy. You don't have much in the way of possessions.

But as you caress her in your arms, you know you just have to have her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)