More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by snowwhite snowwhite

What's next?

The first morning of power.

Today's a big day. In the absence of a monarch, cases and grievances have been piling up with no one to hear them out. Princess Rosalia will have to spend the morning attending to the needs of the public, dealing with tricky issues of law that only she has the power to decide.

But you know this morning means so much more than just whose chickens belong to who and which land rights trump the others. All eyes will be on the Princess to see how she will rule. The decisions she makes now will influence how everyone sees her as a monarch, and you will be the one influencing her. The idea of the much power resting in your hands is enough to send a shiver down your spine - whether it's from anticipation or nervousness, it's hard to tell.

The first big decision of the day is what to wear. Out of dozens of outfits, you and the Princess have narrowed it down to two. One is a bold, high-collared, sleek gown of red and gold. It looks queenly and exudes power and confidence - a confidence that maybe Rosalia doesn't have right at this moment, but could grow into with the right sort of help. Wearing this, she'd feel more capable and in charge of her own decisions.

The other is a little less loud, though attention-grabbing in its own way. It's white and silver, beautiful and lacy. The...décolletage is maybe a little low, exposing more of the bosom than nobility traditionally does, and the slits along the sides would reveal more than the silhouette of Rosalia's long, well-shaped legs. It speaks of femininity, and if you're being honest with yourself, vulnerability too. Wearing this, she'd be more self-conscious and susceptible to the advice of others.

She holds each dress up to herself in front of the mirror, fretting in nothing but a shift that's nearly transparent. "They're just both so beautiful! I'm not sure which would be better for today. What do you think, Freya? You've always had such a sense of style."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)