More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aika092 aika092

Who's story will you follow?

"Red", an 18 year old woman (Kanto) (Minimal pokemon-on-pokemon sex)

"You must know why I asked you both to come here today."

Professor Oak stands next to his desk, facing Red and Blue.

Blue, his cocky blue-haired grandson, smirks and looks at Red.

Blue Profile

"I do, but I bet she doesn't."

Red, their neighbour, a fit red-haired beauty, ignores Blue and nods solemly.

Red Profile

"We both recently turned 18, and are now allowed to become Pokémon trainers."

Professor Oak smiles and nods warmly.

"That's right! Now that you are legally adults, you can go out there and join the big wide world, full of incredible Pokémon, both wild and trained. Now as you know, all minors in Kanto are kept here in Pallet Town until they come of age. Do you know why that is?"

"We're not dumb, Gramps." Blue scoffs. "It's because of Pokémon sex, isn't it?"

Red had lived a sheltered life with her mother and had not heard about this at all. But not wanting to look like an idiot, she tries to hide her surprise.

"Indeed, indeed." Professor Oak's voice remains gentle, but has also taken on a rather serious tone. "Pokémon naturally need a lot of sex. They use it for bonding, for establishing dominance and hierarchy, and also for de-stressing. In the wild, when two Pokémon battle, they always have sex afterwards, with the winner taking a dominant role and the loser a submissive one. A Pokémon that has to work hard but doesn't get to have any sex will soon start to become cranky. That's why the Battle Batsu Laws were implemented."

"The Battle what?" Red can't help but ask.

Blue rolls his eyes. "The Battle Batsu Laws. Don't tell me you've never heard of them? Have you been living under a rock? A victorious trainer is allowed to demand that their victorious Pokémon gets to fuck whatever it has defeated. It's literally the law."

"My Pokémon will get... get... USED against their will if they lose a battle?!" Red exclaims with shock. "How do you know if they are even, you know, sexually mature?!"

"Rest assured, every Pokémon you encounter will be of sexual maturity for its species. The younglings stay in their dens until they are old enough. This has been confirmed with science." Professor Oak says, trying to be helpful.

"Just becuase they can't speak words that you can understand doesn't mean they're not as smart as us." Blue says with a sneer. "I would avoid saying anything like that when they can hear you."

"Blue's right." Professor Oak admits. "In fact, Pokémon are argually smarter than us, because by the time they reach maturity, they can fully understand human language, having hardly ever even heard it. It's truly remarkable."

"So Pokémon are these super-smart, super-self-aware anthropomorphic beings, and we... them to have sex when they lose fights that we started?" Red says angrily.

"Well, there's one other option." Blue is still sneering. "There's a specific kind of Pokéball, called the Care Ball. These balls are a vibrant pink, so everyone can see that you're carrying them on your belt. These balls immediately recall a Pokémon as soon as it faints, and begins to heal the Pokémon without you needing to go to a Pokécenter. But, the law says that if you use them, and therefore your defeated Pokémon is not available to be fucked... your own body is forfeit."

"Yes, there are trainers out there who are so mortified by the idea of their Pokémon being taken in this way, that they choose to offer themselves up instead." Professor Oak confirms. "But when the issue started to become moralized, and Pokémon Rights Activists started to deride any trainer who would let their Pokémon suffer the consequences for the defeat, rather than choosing to endure the consequences themselves, the law-makers added a rule that quickly shut them up."

Red, who had just in her mind decided she would be an ethical trainer who never let her Pokémon get fucked against their will, feels some blood drain from her face.

"What... what rule?" She gulps.

"Any trainer that submits to another trainer's Pokémon..." Blue says in an excited voice, "must also submit to the trainer themselves."

"That's ridiculous!" Red exclaims. "Why on Earth would that be a law?"

Professor Oak sighs. "The law was not made to make sense, the law was made to combat the activists. When people knew that they would have to submit to a human as well as a Pokémon to protect their own Pokémon's sanctity, people became less willing to consider it, and the movement all but fizzled out. There are still a few trainers that practice this policy, but they tend to be, um, ah..."

"Nymphomaniacs." Blue finishes for his grandfather. "Sluts. Bimbos. Masochists."

"Those aren't the words I would have chosen!" Professor Oak hastily interjects. "But Blue isn't completely wrong. Most of them do it because they enjoy the submission of defeat, or the twisted excitement of knowing that something dreadful awaits them if they fail. There are some however who have more practical justficiations. Generally, trainers who live in the wilderness, with no easy access to Pokécenters or Item Shops, and who rarely encounter other trainers."

"Yeah, you wouldn't do it unless you hardly ever had to engage in a trainer battle. You DO know it's illegal to decline a Pokémon battle challenge, don't you?" Blue asks Red patronizingly.

"Yes, obviously." Red replies. "And yes, that makes sense now, that's why I've heard of Care Balls but never seen anyone actually using them. I had just thought they must be really expensive."

"Quite to the contrary, you can have your Pokémon transferred to a Care Ball for free at any Pokécenter or official Laboratory, like this one." Professor Oak explains.

"Have you ever had anyone come here and ask for a Care Ball?" Red asks.

"Once or twice." Professor Oak says with an air of mystery. "As I said, it's not very common at all."

"Is that everything? I've got places to be." Blue puts his hands in his pockets and tilts his head back, putting extra effort into looking as bored as possible.

"No, we haven't even started!" Professor Oak rubs his hands together. "Red, Blue, I've brought you here to give each of you... your very first Pokémon!!!"

"Oh SWEET! Now that's what I'm talking about!" Blue looks pumped.

"I have three freshly caught rare Pokémon here, and I want you both to take one. They might be weak right now, but train them well and treat them properly, and these little guys will become fearsome fighters in no time. Now Blue, be a good neighbour and let Red choose one first."

"Yes, Gramps." Blue says with some poorly hidden .

What Pokémon does Red choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)