More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SimpleWriter SimpleWriter

What do you tell her?

"Please humiliate me"

I was so frustrated with Jess not giving me credit for my win, I sarcastically responded, "Oh yes, PLEASE keep belittling me, my queen! PLEASE treat me like I'm your lowly servant!"

I knew something was different immediately, but I had no idea what. Her back straightened up, and she turned to look at me with a weird expression. It was like she wasn't playfully kidding me anymore, she looked at me like she seriously thought I was a piece of shit.

"Boy!" she yelled at me. "Get me a drink!"

"What?" I looked over at Ron, confused.

He looked back at me and shrugged like it was no big deal. "Hey, you wanted to be her servant."

"What? I was just-"

"Are you dumb or lazy?!" yelled Jess. "I told you to get me a drink. Go!"

Confused, I went to the kitchen and got a can of soda from the fridge. This was weird. Weird and hot. I was half way to a hard on. Something about a cute girl ordering me around just worked for me.

I went back into the living room and saw that Ron had taken my spot and started playing. "Hey, I thought you were going to give me a chance to even the score."

Jess laughed derisively. "Servants don't play. They do what they're told, wait for their next orders, and keep their mouths shut. Now give me my drink."

I held out the can, but she just stared at me like I was an idiot. I was fully hard now. On instinct, I bent forward, kinda bowing, and held it out to her. She took it, took a quick sip, then went back to kicking Ron's ass in the game. He didn't react to any of this, he just kept playing like everything was normal.

What the hell?

What did he do to figure out what was going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)