More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Actiaeon Actiaeon

Well, you asked....

"Mass Cryostasis Failure"

The computer states plainly, the statement causes a shiver down your spine, your head spins, you cannot believe it...

"Along with the complete loss of the ships' support crew, robotic handlers, and auxiliary ships."

"What!" You say the blood was rushing from your face, "what was the first thing you said!"

"Failure of Cryopods 1 through 132,121 due to long term use of cyro-stasis. Further damage was caused after an impact caused ship separation," the computer says "further examination of Cyropods 132,123 through 200,000 is recommended."

132,121! Those are your parents' pods, you push off from your resting place and try to float over to where your parents' are, being used to zero gravity you deftly move over to them. You try to wipe the condensation off of their pods inside you see them they are frozen skeletons. You start back,

No no no no no,

This can't be real, your parents had always been there for you, and now they are gone. As your mind races in grief tears begin well up in your eyes, just before you break down completely, you hear the computer state.

"Captain, should I examine Cryopods 132,123 through 200,000?"

"Yes," You manage to struggle out.

132,123 that's your sister's pod, you float over to her and steel yourself just in case. You proceed to rub the condensation off of your sister's cryo-pod.

Note: this is the first major branch of the story what you choose here WILL change the story significantly.

Is she OK?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)