More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericTitle GenericTitle

Does she continue? Or do you ask about some of the details?

"Jane..." | (FAQ/Details)

"Excuse me sir?" She said with a puzzled look on her face, it was rare enough that she looked up from her tablet, but confusing someone as smart as Jane was like seeing a unicorn--riding a unicorn.

"Tell me more about the world we live in." You responded to her confusion as you sat up from your bed.

"What exactly would you like to know?" She responded, looking back at her tablet prepared to research any of your questions.

Basic Information;

  • You are the last known living man on earth, you also play as yourself in this story.
  • Whatever caused the disappearance has also caused all women to become barren. Your cum invaluable as a research material to reverse the process.
  • Just because the world is only women, it doesn't mean they are all attractive.
  • Celebrities and political figures still exist, historical events still occurred, and things like societal issues are still around.
  • The facility you live in is in the U.S.
  • It has been 2 years since the disappearance. Nobody understands how or why, and it doesn't come up too often, it's just the way things are now.
  • World governments and laws (minus a few that might have been related to sex) still exist.
  • Your assistant Jane isn't a sex toy, while she might engage with you and allow you to do things to her sometimes, her main job is to ensure you remain on task. Feel free to try though.
  • Sex with you is considered a incredible honor or privilege, typically you can try to have anyone you like and they will be completely excited and enthused about it, but in certain cases they might refuse or simply not be interested The world still has rules so be careful.

Nothing else here, go back to continue.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)