More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gekkehenk Gekkehenk

What do you tell her?

"Invite over the person you hate the most please"

You just decide you wanted to have some fun with Jess. You knew she was working in a office so you decide you wanted to ask something about that.

"How is your work? Are you having fun there?" You ask.

You see the face of Jess as she was kind of surprised that you started a conversation away from the game.

"Yeah, just fine.... Not much of a fun thing to talk about." Jess says.

"Why not?" You ask her.

"Well it's just a lot of stress that's all." Jess says.

"Why is somebody giving you a hard time?" You ask her.

"Jeez, what is up with all these questions. I thought we were just playing a game." She says.

"Ah I see, so you do have hate for somebody." You say trying to move the conversation forward.

"Yeah there is this girl that just acts bitchy towards me. We usually just ignore eachother. But I think she is just a bit jealous of me and making everything a competition." She says.

"How about you invite her over maybe you can build a friendship that way please." You ask her.

"Fuck, that sounds awfully..." Jess says.

Nevertheless she just picks up the phone and starts calling her coworker.

"Hi, Jess here. I just wanted to ask you over for a game and maybe a drink. Are you free this afternoon." Jess asks over the phone.

The girl on the other end of the phone just seems to agree.

Once she hangs up the phone Jess just starts talking again.

"Well, this will be so weird. I just don't know why I went along with that. This will be so awkward letting her come in here." Jess says.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)