More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nathauan13 nathauan13

He looks right at you.

"Don't just stand there, boy. Join me!"

His voice fills your ears, and his smile is as warm and friendly as his campfire. The hair on his head is as thick and shiny and black as the hair on the rest of him, pushed back with the sweat of today's hunt but otherwise unruly - bushy eyebrows and a bushier beard.

"Sit, eat!" he implores, gesturing to a space beside him at the fire. "I can hear your belly from here!"

It practically roars at you in response, the whole situation startling you from your staring. You can feel yourself blushing and can only hope you were far enough away he hadn't noticed. You thank him, setting down your pack as you take a seat and he busies himself preparing the meal.

Up close, his campsite is large and comfortable - like he's been here for a long time, though you've never seen him in the village. Some of the skins have patterns you've never seen before, and his tent looks big enough for several people, though you rationalize it as a necessity due to his sheer physical size. Even across the fire, he feels like he's practically upon you. The smell of leather and fur and cooking meat, and... something else? has your head practically spinning. Is that him? Musky and spiced... maybe something he does to himself to aid in his hunting?

"Make yourself comfortable, boy," he implores, his voice cutting through the haze of your thoughts. "Not safe to venture off while the sun's down, and I've got plenty of room here and food to spare. Get those boots off, rest your tired feet," he continues to fuss over you - almost like a parent, except for the occasional hungry look you catch in his silver eyes. He hasn't eaten yet, you think. He's so friendly and direct, you hardly notice that in no time at all he's gotten you out of everything but your undershorts.

He sits right next to you, pieces of meat he's carved from the cooked boar in his bare hands, spatters of grease from the chore adding to his already heady aroma. This close, the contrast between your smoothness and his hairiness is even more apparent. One huge arm wraps around you, your head pressed against one of his furry, meaty pecs and he brings a piece of boar to your mouth. "Isn't it the best you've ever tasted?" When you open your mouth to answer he puts the food right in it with such enthusiasm that his thumb and forefinger go in with it, massaging the insides of your cheeks while you chew.

You look up at him once you've swallowed, and it's only then that he starts to pull his fingers from your mouth. He leaves the tip of his forefinger inside just long enough to clearly convey he lingered on purpose - and rather than bite him you find yourself flicking the tip of your tongue across it before it leaves your lips with a small pop.

Pressed to him as you are, and with the size of him, he quickly brings you up into his lap like you weigh nothing at all. You find yourself wrapping your legs around his waist, while he presses his lips to yours like a man starved. One of his massive hands is pressed to the back of your neck, keeping your head in place while his tongue probes every inch of your mouth. The other roams over you, tweaking and teasing until it comes to rest at the small of your back, one finger pressed just above the crack of your ass.

You've never been with anyone else, man or woman, having focused instead on your physical training, but you move with an eagerness that surprises you. You run your hands over his chest, tangling your fingers in the furry hair, squeezing and kneading the massive slabs of muscle. Gasping for breath once he pulls you both out of the kiss, your lips reddened and puffy and your face tingling from his beard, you register that at some point he's moved you both away from the fire and into his tent, the pile of soft furs against your back contrasting with the hunter's coarse bodyhair and the massive hardness pressed against you elsewhere.

With your legs still wrapped around him, he tears your shorts away from your body with ridiculous ease, your sizable uncut cock already hard and slapping against your belly once freed. His hands caress your sides and belly for a moment, not touching your cock, before he reaches up to palm your own meaty pecs and pinch your nipples, rolling them between his massive fingertips. You can't help but moan.

He leers hungrily at you.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)