More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nathauan13 nathauan13

He leers hungrily at you.

"You're mine now, boy."

He must have taken off his own shorts, because the heat you feel hardening along your ass is suddenly intense. You haven't seen it, but considering the size of him... you should be nervous, but your brain just won't linger on it while he's working your nipples, warmth singing through your body even with the mild pain.

Eventually he stops, and he turns you over. Burying your face in the furs as he manipulates you onto your elbows and knees. His breath is hot against your lower back as his large hands press you into a deeper arch before he runs them down you thighs. You feel his tongue along your crack but only briefly, as his head goes between your legs and encourages you to spread them even wider. The whole thing makes your already large, muscled ass stand out even more, and he knows it. Raising up on his knees behind you, the hunter admires your body before running his hands back up your legs and squeezing your ass firmly.

"Ohhhh yeeeeaaaah," he rumbles, his voice like electric shockwaves through your body. His hands never leave your ass, squeezing and kneading, heat spreading through you even before he returns his face between your crack. You feel his beard before his tongue hits your hole, and the gasp it wrenches from you gets a laugh from him, even as his tongue slides inside you. You've never imagined anything like this let alone felt it, and his tongue seems far longer than it should be even at his size. Every breath you draw turns into a moan, your whole body quivering under his attention. Your ass squeezes around him and you can think of nothing but the soft, wet muscle tasting so deeply of your insides. Your cock is harder than it's ever been, but you don't trust your muscles to keep you in position if you move either of your arms to touch yourself.

A quick slap of his hands causes you to yelp and clench tightly around his tongue as he withdraws it, and you whimper from feelings of emptiness while he draws himself upwards again. "Oh, don't worry boy. We're not done yet."

True to his word, you feel his cock laying along the crack of your ass, and head bobbing somewhere up along the small of your back - you can feel his heartbeat pulsing through it.

Just how big IS he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)