More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by enthusiast enthusiast

What's next?

"Do You Have A Better Idea ?"

"It's not my speciality" the face artist replied in answer to Carol's question. "But I've seen a couple of demos and could have a go." "We're for something striking to attract people to our stand, we had nobody yesterday" explained Carol. The artist looked her up and down dubiously. "It's for you is it ?" he asked. Carol broke into loud laughter. "Perish the thought, I'd scare punters away ! No, I plan to get my boss. She's younger and sexier, though it pains me to admit it."

Debbi was getting more and more frantic. She had never seen Jeff so angry, nor felt so under threat in her job. "I've no idea what we can do" she complained to Simon and Stew. "And now Carol's disappeared when I need her help." "You could always try hitching your skirt up Deb" suggested Simon jokingly. "You know, roll up the waistband like schoolgirls do with their uniform." "Nicky had a mini skirt yesterday and that was no good" replied Debbi sadly. "Where've you been Carol ?" she cried as her assistant returned. "I've just saved our bacon, or more specifically yours" Carol announced, pulling Debbi along the corridor of stands.

"Where are we going ?"asked Debbi. "Have you ever seen those clips where models look fully clothed but are really nude and covered with body paint ?" Debbi's eyes widened. "I've spoken to the face painting guy and he says he can do a full body job on you." "I can't do that" shrieked Debbi. "I'm a professional businesswoman not some bimbo !" "We agreed yesterday that we'd been out bimbo'd by the competition" argued Carol. "This will be our response. We'll blow them out of the water !" She could see Debbi hesitate and begin to ponder. Debbi did recall seeing some such examples that were incredibly realistic and didn't show much detail at all. Carol pushed home her advantage. "Jeff'll go ballistic if he comes back later and we haven't done anything to get some customers. Have you any better idea ?" "OK, let's see what this guy has to say" said Debbi, caving in to the pressure of the situation.

This is a lot more like it, thought the artist as Carol introduced Debbi. "I'm guessing you want to be ready for when we open today, so we'd better get moving" he said. His stand had not been designed for this eventuality but he was able to pull an old curtain across. "Hurry up and slip your things off and we can get started." This time pressure left Debbi with no time to think. "I'll head back to the stand to get things organised and come back for you just before we open" said Carol. Debbi had no time for second thoughts and rapidly undressed behind the flimsy curtain while the artist prepared his paints. Her clothes were piled on the floor and as he turned, he saw her standing naked apart from her lacy knickers. He regarded these critically. "I think they'll have to come off too" he decided. "I could paint over a plain cotton pair but that lace design will show through too much." Cursing her choice of underwear for today, Debbi reluctantly added the knickers to her pile of clothes, revealing her neatly trimmed landing strip. "Ah, same problem as the knickers I'm afraid" objected the artist. "We need to shave that, I've got some soap and a razor !"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)