More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Emma decide to...

"Calm the fuck down, spaz. I - I'll let you, like, jack off, okay? I'll watch. You are not fucking me."

She could see the tiny gears grinding in his head, thinking it over. Why the fuck did he need to think it over? He was sure as hell wasn't going to get a better offer from a girl in her league.

"I want—" She cut him off before he could start in on whatever pervert fantasy he'd worked out. "You're not going to get a better fucking deal, so either whip out your god damn dick and jack off or get the fuck out. The door's right there, bitch."

She crossed her arms and looked at him. He was mad, she could tell, but he finished unbuckling and unzipped, tugging his pants and underwear all the way down to his ankles before he gabbed his limp dick. She kept her eyes locked on his crotch rather than look him in the face and she almost grinned, seeing that he'd been so hopeful he'd obviously trimmed his pubic hair for her.

She watched as he took the small, flaccid cock in his hand and slowly stroked it, all but vanishing at first, then slowly lengthening with each passing, his thumb flicking out over the head as it grew and filled out, hardening until it stood tall, now with only a part of the shaft gripped in his hand. She thought she could almost see it throbbing in his hand and she knew it gave a barely perceptible jerk as he glanced a finger along the underside of the head.

She gave a start as he spoke, uncomfortably aware that she had gotten far too engrossed in staring, "At least show me some tit."

Do Emma show a little skin

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)