More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nedward62 Nedward62

What do you do?

"Borrow" a bra

You decide to take a bra from her basket and pull off your tank top. You start to play with your bare breasts a little bit, but focus on the task at hand. You pick out a nice looking red lace bra from the top of the basket. You look at the label and see that the blonde was a 34C, a bit smaller than you, a 36D, are used to. You are about to put the bra back when hear someone behind you.

"Ahem" You turn to face the voice and see the attendant, who apparently left his desk and came over here. "I don't think that-" He cuts himself off as he glances downwards. You look down, and realise that you forgot to put a top back on. You face turns a deep red as you cover your tits. You can feel your nipples harden from their exposure.

"What were you saying?" You ask the confused attendant.

"You shouldn't be taking other people's clothes, miss" replies the attendant. "That's considered theft and I could kick you out of the Laundromat for that."

You kind of freeze up here. You don't want to be topless outside. You scan for your top but don't see it. You have three main options. You can confess to your crime and compromise with him, you could run away, or you could lie and say that the clothes are actually yours.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)