More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throwaway69 Throwaway69

What to do?

"All women wear butt plugs everywhere they go"

I think long and hard about what to write and then I get an idea. I write down 'All women wear butt plugs everywhere they go' into the book. When I finish writing and let the pen off the paper, the stuff I wrote just fades away and a moment later fades back in with the same printed font that is at the top of the page. I put the book in my end table drawer and just lie there to think about how cool it would be if it worked.

I close my eyes for a second and I hear a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I yell from my bed. No one else is home but Cassidy so it must be her.

Cassidy walks in with her hands behind her back "Um, I have a awkward thing to ask." She is wearing baggy sweat pants and a black loose fitting long sleeve shirt.

Could this be the book working? I get a boner just imagining it. "Don't be afraid to ask, whatever it is just ask." I try to say sympathetically.

"Um, are you sure? It's kinda hard to ask." She blushes.

I'm starting to lose patience. "Just please spit it out."

She brings her hands from behind her back and she has a silver butt plug with a pink jewel on the end of it in one hand and a big bottle of lube in the other. "I need you to put this in my ass." she walks up to me and puts them both in my hands. "I know I do this every day but for some reason it feels like the very first time."

So the book seems to change the past to fit what ever I put in the book but it didn't change how easy it should be to put in. I'll keep that in mind for the next thing I write down, and I will write lots of stuff if this ends up okay.

I say a little too quickly. "Yeah for sure!"

My response takes her back a bit. I'm not sure if it was because of how a answered or if she didn't expect me to say yes. She slides her pants down and it's obvious she isn't wearing underwear. She jumps up on the bed and gets down on her hands and knees and spreads her ass cheeks.

I just stare at her perfect asshole for a few seconds. "Um, so how did you want me to do this."

"Remember when I told you about when I first turned 18 and had to start using one of this i needed my mom's help to put it in?" She nervously says.

I don't seem to remember her telling me that so the book must not affect the person who writes it in the book. "Yeah I do." I lie.

"Okay so you know to puts lots and lots of lube on the plug and just gently slide it in my ass."

Do what she says or take it further?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)