About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
zifro posted a reply on the chapter Clash of Fates in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
20 hours ago
-
zifro posted a reply on the chapter Clash of Fates in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
1 day ago
-
zifro posted a reply on the chapter Clash of Fates in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
1 day ago
-
zifro left a comment on the chapter Clash of Fates in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
1 day ago
-
zifro liked the chapter Clash of Fates in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
1 day ago
-
zifro liked the chapter The Game of Love in The Romance Mechanic.
3 days ago
-
zifro liked the chapter Repeat Action in The Romance Mechanic.
6 days ago
-
zifro posted a reply on the chapter Peeling the Onion in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
1 week ago
-
zifro posted a reply on the chapter Peeling the Onion in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
1 week ago
-
zifro posted a reply on the chapter Peeling the Onion in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
1 week ago
No recent activity
zifro has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
zifro has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
zifro has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
zifro has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
zifro has not earned any awards.