About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
zergok86 published the chapter Option Package in Architecture of Consequence.
3 hours ago
-
zergok86 received a new award: First Chapter.
6 hours ago
-
zergok86 received a new award: First Story.
6 hours ago
-
zergok86 published the story Architecture of Consequence.
6 hours ago
No recent activity
zergok86 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
zergok86 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
zergok86 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
zergok86 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
zergok86 has not earned any awards.