About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
zarye liked the chapter Waking up in the park in Stripped On Screen.
11 hours ago
-
zarye liked the chapter Trapped behind a newspaper when the power goes out in Stripped On Screen.
11 hours ago
-
zarye liked the chapter She tries to find better cover in Stripped On Screen.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
zarye has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
zarye has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
zarye has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
zarye has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
zarye has not earned any awards.